The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum?

3 posters

Go down

How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum? Empty How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum?

Post by edge-racing December 4th 2008, 12:52 pm

um i want to know how can i change my free forum into a more professional and more feature's forum?

Last edited by edge-racing on December 4th 2008, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
edge-racing

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum? Empty Re: How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum?

Post by edge-racing December 4th 2008, 1:00 pm

also i would like to know is that possible i place my own advertisement?
edge-racing

Back to top Go down

How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum? Empty Re: How can i change my free forum to a normal paid forum?

Post by Skittles December 4th 2008, 1:06 pm

This is the second time you have posted a non-specific title, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem.

May I also remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Also, do not post more than one question that is completely different from the first, in the same thread. You need to start a new one for that.

I realize that you are new here, so I will help you out in this way.

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequently Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Forumotion.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this!

Skittles
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by edge-racing December 4th 2008, 1:11 pm

opps..sorry and thx..=D
edge-racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles December 4th 2008, 1:22 pm

You are welcome, and don't worry about it. You are new, you just need to learn the rules a bit. Razz

By the way, I locked your other topic here that you started with an non-explicit title, because it was the same question that you asked here. We do not allow duplicate threads, and since this one had the appropriate title now, I kept this one and will garbage the other for simplicity.

You might want to start new threads/topics for the other questions you posted here. Your title here and two questions you asked are completely different questions. Please stick to one per thread.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 4th 2008, 1:37 pm

you can't change it to a paid forum. what you can do is donate "credits" to your own forum and look at the misc and spend it What a Face hope that helps.
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519

http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down