The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only Topic] Christmas

+21
kelly17
Rok
The_Great_WZ
F-C
Luky
kirk
xemilyx
nimiel
Base
Blofeld
Skittles
~Chris
Sanket
room28spartan
Rezev Rose
MrMario
Cornelia
WickedSoul
Darren1
Caihlem
Cherry Blossom
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Only Topic] Christmas Empty [Only Topic] Christmas

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 11:54 pm

As far as I can tell this does not violate any rules...

WHat are your plans for christmas? I have nothing to do But spend the night at my girlfriends house... with no-one else home...

and caihlem i know that you will be drinking

Last edited by dragonfir731 on December 7th 2008, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Christmas Empty Re: [Only Topic] Christmas

Post by Cherry Blossom December 6th 2008, 11:59 pm

LMAO drag

I am cooking Christmas roast for me my hubby and his parents early then later the rest of the family will come round and there will be lots of party food and alcohol and dodgy Christmas music (not my choice but dont think they would appreciate my music)
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996
Language : English

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem December 7th 2008, 12:01 am

Revising for my end of term exams TT
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 7th 2008, 12:18 am

Drag, wanna join me? were both doing nothing Wink
Cherry...can im sure ur family would love ur music (evan i its hardcore rock Wink )
Caihlem?? what are u studying for?
Iv just finished school 2 weeks eairler then everyone else banana
Soo, ill be here helping people
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSoul December 7th 2008, 12:21 am

No special plans for Christmas here, other than to open presents, eat Christmas dinner together, and just relax all day. I am eager to watch my son and nephew open presents...I hope this year he actually opens them (last year he was too young to care).
WickedSoul
WickedSoul
Forumember

Female Posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2008, 12:37 am

I am going to be meeting Satan on christmas day. He needs someone to spend xmas with. Maybe he will turn good??

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia December 7th 2008, 1:38 am

One of my uncles invited us at their home for Christmas's Eve. Dad will bring his guitar and play old rock&roll songs like C.C.R, The Beatles, The Everly Brothers (he's half-British), and a few French rock&roll songs like old Johnny Hallyday songs.

We didn't fix a date yet for my mother side family supper, but all we know is that this will be after New Year's Day.

For the rest, nothing's set up yet for any other party and for my birthday (which is on New Year's Day).
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 7th 2008, 2:09 am

Plans for Christmas are un-sure. My family is planing to go to Califonia (Disney Land), Zoo, Parks, and some other stuff I have no clue. I get told last about everything.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezev Rose December 7th 2008, 2:16 am

Sleeping, may be shopping a little, hangout with relatives and friends. I guess that's all.
Rezev Rose
Rezev Rose
Forumember

Female Posts : 58
Language : Locked until someone request

Back to top Go down

Post by room28spartan December 7th 2008, 3:03 am

I really dont know I have to study for the SAT
room28spartan
room28spartan
Forumember

Male Posts : 235
Language : Gibberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2008, 8:20 am

I will go girly shopping...

Lol. Only joking.
I will go dvd hunting, Find some kewl dvds to add to my collection. Am going on holiday for a week with the fam so won't be online Sad. Might fix up my forums on the weeks I am not here. Maybe sort out my server. Add a comment thing like myspace (lots of coding and editing and php coding). Add a chatroom to that. Maybe make a new forum software with a friend. Do alot of coding. Maybe make a better phpbb cash mod as the one they have is useless really and I do not like it that much. Maybe do a few phpbb codes. Sign up for a few Vb forums and give a couple away to people who make the most posts. etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 7th 2008, 8:22 am

I don't know what i will do for christmas but, before that i am super excited about my graduation on 19th.... :wouhou:
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 7th 2008, 8:34 am

I just forgot I will be having a Party on the 30th. Everyone is invited Wink
Staff gets a free Wii. Wink

Then I'll be having a dinner and a Movie and then Watch the TV for the Ball to Drop.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2008, 9:12 pm

Well, my excessively huge family will congregate at my house. We'll all get drunk, play singstar and poker and just have one hell of a effing good time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2008, 9:30 pm

I have a date with a bottle of glen moray malt after the grandchildren are visited.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris December 24th 2008, 2:14 am

This year we are having Christmas at home (finally). I'm actually really looking forward to it. Pretty much the whole family is coming up, and considering my nanna had nine children, we have quite a big family, lol.
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2008, 2:19 am

Drink, burp, drink, burp, drink you get the pattern

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles December 24th 2008, 4:20 am

This is gonna be the BEST Christmas EVER!!

I am spending it with my dearest Krister. The love of my life! This is our first x-mas together! woohooo

Here in Sweden, the celebration is actually done on Christmas Eve day, not Christmas day. Yeah I know, kinda strange. hehehe But hey, that means I get to celebrate earlier! LOL

We have reservations somewhere for a nice large special Christmas Dinner at noon. There will be activities there until 4 or 5 in the afternoon. But the main activity here in Sweden that is the biggest tradition is watching a very old Donald Duck cartoon that has been dubbed to Swedish. hehehe It's the same one they play year after year. I tell ya, these Swede's can recite the whole thing but they still have to watch it at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, sharp!! hehehe

Technically that is what kicks off the celebration in most people's homes. The kids and most of the adults who are not cooking, watch that while others are cooking the huge Christmas dinner.

When the cartoon is over, they come in to eat. After they eat, if they have little ones who believes in Santa Clause, their father or another man in the family will sneak out. He will put on a hat and a plastic santa mask and beard, and an outfit which I don't think looks anything like the santa suit. hehehe Oh and the mask looks more like a doll mask than anything. hehehe With bright red rosy cheeks! hehehe

Anyway, he goes outside, with a large bag of the presents, and he knocks on the door, and the kids answer, all excited to see Santa and they let him in. Then Santa will pass out all the presents. Saying this one is for you, Krister from your mother and father, and this one is for you..... so on and so forth. You get the picture.

So that is how x-mas is here in Sweden from what I can tell. This will be my first Swedish X-mas, so it's all new to me.

I do know that they have some really strange dishes for the Christmas dinner. They usually have a fantastic ham from what I understand. And they have some other dishes, some with fish in it. EWWWW I hate seafood! lol One looks like this great potato gratin type dish with anchovies in it! They ruined a perfectly great dish with those stupid fishes. lol

I hope they don't serve that fermented herring. That stuff will stink up the entire neighborhood! lol I am NOT kidding about that. There are special techniques and rules I think about opening that stuff, because the can is under soooo much pressure that it looks more like a ball than a can. lol And WOW the smell.

So I don't really care to take part in that part of the festivities, IF that is one. It might be another holiday that they use that stuff. lol I can't keep these strange Swedish things straight. hehehe

Me and Krister will leave sometime after the cartoon Donald Duck is over. Well depending on what else they have planned for the rest of the day, where we are going to be at.

Then we will take the tram home, and we will start our first celebration together at home!

This year, our first year together, we could not afford a Christmas tree, but I have decorated our very large living room window, where I have tons of plants on the window ledge. I put our coffee table in front of it, and have stacked our presents up nicely there, with decorations around. So it looks nice.

We are going to enjoy some very specially made Christmas beer called Julöl (jul=Christmas öl=beer). We are also going to have some pepparkaka (gingerbread cookies). And we might put on some x-mas music and open our presents!!!

Krister will be getting some presents from me, Kissen (swedish for kitten...which she thinks is her name, since Krister always called her that when she was little instead of her name lol even tho she is 10 years old she is still Kissen lol), he will also be getting a present from Santa Clause and one present from Kissen Clause! hehehehe No, not another strange Swedish custom. hehehe Just something I made up to be funny. And of course Kissen is going to be spoiled. We even wrapped her presents for her! LOL

Kissen, our cat will be enjoying a special dinner when we get home from our dinner. We are going to boil some fresh cod for her, to eat for her Christmas meal! hehehe Her presents consists of short shelves, for us to hang on the wall to create like a stair case effect on the wall for her to climb, to play and get high. hehehe She is also getting a can of tuna, and a nice lazer pointer to play with, oh and a nice new pot a freshly grown cat grass.

Other then that, we hope to just spend the day together watching movies, and enjoying ourselves together as a family!
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 24th 2008, 4:24 am

hmm.....change of plans for me....
sit here on my ass, and do nothing, whilst trying to help as many people as possible here.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post by Darren1 December 24th 2008, 5:29 am

Id like to wish everyone here a huge Merry Christmas
and i hope that you enjoy the day of Christmas, weather u believe in it or not.

I'm aware that im using colours, but i hope that i'm allowed to use colours for thsi particular post because its the Christmas colours in a Christmas thread wishing everyone merry Christmas
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris December 24th 2008, 6:33 am

I too would like top wish everybody a very enjoyable and safe Christmas, and a great new year. You guys rock.

Just too lazy to start my own thread lol! Plus it'd be pointless if there was a thread per every christmas wish.
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld December 24th 2008, 10:36 am

darren1 i think you are going to get banned for this a mod or the admin said the next person to make a thread like this is banned. Shit
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld December 24th 2008, 10:44 am

Spend christmas with my family in our house opening the gifts in the morning then eating christmas dinner mmmmmm Razz then stuff out faces with chocolate and crisp and cake Laughing and then enjoy are gifts. :wouhou:
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Base December 24th 2008, 11:56 am

I have to spend my Christmas with some of my relatives...

Going to be so boring. TT
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2008, 12:18 pm

Way to burst the Christmas spirit Mr.Stamper.

Well, it's Christmas now. As of this post, its 18 minutes into the 25th of December and loving each minute of it.

Merry Christmas to all... Ho Ho Ho!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2008, 12:22 pm

darren1 That's no fun. I hope you do have an enjoyable Christmas.

Base Spending time with relatives is important. They are more special than the gifts you get. Who knows, it could be the last time you ever see them again. Make it enjoyable.

Merry Christmas to all,

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 24th 2008, 12:25 pm

it's 4 hours and 35 minutes before Christmas in our country. Merry Christmas!
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld December 24th 2008, 1:02 pm

Oh well i love Christmas Merry Christmas Everyone i aint one of those People who hate christmas.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2008, 3:44 pm

[Only Topic] Christmas Tree9910

Back to top Go down

Post by xemilyx December 24th 2008, 5:02 pm

i still got 8hr till it Christmas here Sad but having lot off fun and cant wait to see my lil girls face tomoz Very Happy xx

-xxhappy Christmas every one xx-
xemilyx
xemilyx
Forumember

Female Posts : 217
Language : english
Location : is not here coz "here" is just "there" with out the "T"

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next