The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum??

3 posters

Go down

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum?? Empty What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum??

Post by Bear queen December 8th 2008, 12:55 am

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum?? I have phpbb2 and is there a better one to use for a basic forum, and can i easily transfer without losing everything?
Bear queen
Bear queen
Forumember

Female Posts : 191
Language : English

Back to top Go down

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum?? Empty Re: What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum??

Post by Sanket December 8th 2008, 1:10 am

I will answer part of your question.
You can transfer without paying anything.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum?? Empty Re: What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum??

Post by Bear queen December 9th 2008, 12:54 am

ok but what are they lol anyone know?
thx tho sanket
Bear queen
Bear queen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

What is the difference and do you need to pay for a phpbb3, punbb, or invision forum?? Empty Thank you

Post by doggyma December 10th 2008, 11:31 pm

I got the answer too.
doggyma
Forumember

Female Posts : 108
Language : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear queen December 10th 2008, 11:32 pm

lol what is it (:
Bear queen
Bear queen
Forumember

Back to top Go down