The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment

2 posters

Go down

The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment Empty The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment

Post by rickjones01 December 10th 2008, 4:15 pm

Hi All

I would very much appreciate any help or guidance you can give, my forum is showing the following message: “The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment.” The problem is I (administrator) am not doing maintenance.

http://rentbackadvice.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks
Rick Jones
rickjones01@googlemail.com
rickjones01

Language : english

Back to top Go down

The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment Empty Re: The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment

Post by astrodene December 10th 2008, 4:30 pm

Admin Panel>General>Configuration>

Make sure 'Forum in Construction' is set to No and below that the forum is not on holiday
astrodene
astrodene
Forumember

Male Posts : 181
Language : English

http://historicnavalfiction.net

Back to top Go down

The administrator of this forum is processing a maintenance. You can't access this forum for the moment Empty Sorted

Post by rickjones01 December 10th 2008, 4:38 pm

Thankyou very much 'Forum in Construction' was the problems.
rickjones01

Language : english

Back to top Go down