The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics hosting problem

3 posters

Go down

Pics hosting problem Empty Pics hosting problem

Post by Finestor34 Thu 11 Dec - 14:13

We have in our Finnish spoken forum annoying problem with pics hosting. We had in beginning servimg as integrated host for message sending page. Then it has (partly) chanced. Now it its imageshak when a member in logged in. When Admin is logged in it is still serving and text in admistration panel tells also pics host is serving.

We do not like imageshack, it is very slow and users getting several spyagent to his computer (from imageshaks advertiser). So we strongly wish that we get back serving! Picture host can't be chanced in administration panel. Members wondering and asking what is this.

Our forum:

http://luontofoorumi.motionforum.net/
Finestor34

Language : Finnish

Back to top Go down

Pics hosting problem Empty Re: Pics hosting problem

Post by Tarogasini Thu 11 Dec - 15:09

Well i cant really answer to your question but i can give you a bit of advice - use www.tinypic.com

Short article about it
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Finestor34 Thu 11 Dec - 15:41

Thanks for answer but we already know many good pics hosting and tinypic is one of them. Sure we were very glad if we by someway can chance the integrated host away from imageshak. Who has put there imagesak and why? Why Admin get different host? Our members is so much used to forums integrated pics service that they will not use other free possibilities.
Finestor34

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn Thu 11 Dec - 23:30

There was an explanation here somewhere as to why some forums went to imageshack and some stayed servimg. I'm sorry I don't know where it is to give you the link. maybe if you look around the announcements you might find it.
only 1 of my forums now has the imageshack ( which i don't like since i am not used to it) so i just go ahead an use my servimg acct or photobucket
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finestor34 Thu 11 Dec - 23:57

There was an explanation here somewhere as to why some forums went to imageshack and some stayed servimg.

Well, hope we can get servimg back somehow. Maybe forumotion staff will help us? Our member do not like imageshak instead for servimg and they will not learn a new way to host their pics. So we are going to lost some active members.
Finestor34

Back to top Go down