The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums search forum

2 posters

Go down

forums search forum Empty forums search forum

Post by DanDanUK December 14th 2008, 1:33 pm

Hi people

I've got my own forum here's the link http://ukfishingforums.darkbb.com/forum.htm but i've also paid for a web address/domain too which is www.ukfishingforums.co.uk my problem is when i do a google search or any other search for my site were not found !!!!

I just did a google for

1 fishing forums

2 fishing forum

3 uk fishing forum

4 uk fishing forums

we do not turn up in any of them

the only way you get a hit is

ukfishingforums i dont think this is helping us were just not getting new members !!!! i've had my site nearly a year and we have very few members for the amount of time we've been operational.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM I REALLY DON'T WANT MY SITE TO FLOP
DanDanUK
DanDanUK
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

forums search forum Empty Re: forums search forum

Post by Mr.Killerguitar December 14th 2008, 1:41 pm

Google's listings are depending on how often your forum's link is on other sites. It depends also on other things I don't know.
But the page rank (that is how often your link is on other sites) is one important thing.
Nevertheless you also need to submit your url to google. You can find a topic about that in the FAQs here.

The best way to advertise your site is to create a post here for your forum and to make a myspace for it. Also request your members to add it to their myspace, facebooks etc. Those sites are pretty big and your forum is found easier.
I did that also and it really helps. If I google for "Serj Forum" my forum is top listed^^
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down