The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the CSS code for default Post text color

2 posters

Go down

What's the CSS code for default Post text color Empty What's the CSS code for default Post text color

Post by Dreamchaser December 18th 2008, 11:57 pm

I have a dull grey color as the default text color for the Post text.
I know you can manually change the color when you post, but not all the members will do this.
I want to know what the CSS line of script is so I can change over the color code permanently. There are so many CSS lines that I can't tell where this line is.

Any help please....
Dreamchaser

Language : tara7075

Back to top Go down

What's the CSS code for default Post text color Empty Re: What's the CSS code for default Post text color

Post by A1Team December 19th 2008, 3:43 pm

You can see the default CSS code of your forum with clicking on "See your forum basic CSS" which is over your in a moment CSS code.
And if you use Firefox, press CTRL + F and in the search bar in the bottom of Firefox's window type "Posts" and will find the code.

Or, if you can't find it, in your address bar type it:
Code:

http://YOUR FORUM ADDRESS/css.forum?pop=1

and then CTRL + F and search for "Posts"
A1Team
A1Team
Forumember

Male Posts : 124
Language : English, Macedonian, Serbian

Back to top Go down

What's the CSS code for default Post text color Empty Re: What's the CSS code for default Post text color

Post by Dreamchaser December 20th 2008, 1:47 am

A1Team wrote:You can see the default CSS code of your forum with clicking on "See your forum basic CSS" which is over your in a moment CSS code.
And if you use Firefox, press CTRL + F and in the search bar in the bottom of Firefox's window type "Posts" and will find the code.

Or, if you can't find it, in your address bar type it:
Code:

http://YOUR FORUM ADDRESS/css.forum?pop=1

and then CTRL + F and search for "Posts"
Thanks, but nothing I change (color code) seems to update on the site when I hit save on the CSS (MS Frontpage).
I have tried changing all "post" related colors to try, and no change in color.
Any ideas?
Dreamchaser

Language : tara7075

Back to top Go down