The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help creating special effect for graphic

Go down

Need help creating special effect for graphic Empty Need help creating special effect for graphic

Post by eyeofnewt December 22nd 2008, 12:29 am

Hello master graphic artists,

I'm a moderator at bwtorrents.com and need to create a graphic for a subforum. I created a base image, but I thought I could add some pizazz to it with a special effect or two. Currently, the image is just a map of South India (in red) with an oval depicting the protypical temple architecture along with a deity peculiar to that particular region.

Image preview:
Need help creating special effect for graphic Sidj4.th

I thought a nice "cone zoomout" or whatever the hell you call it would be nice. The tip of the cone would either originate in the center of the red region on the map and then extend outwards to connect to the elipse -OR- the base of the cone (still the elipse) could connect with the left and right sides of the red region on the map. Does this make any sense?

I was hoping some kind soul might help me out. Any takers?

Download PSD here: http://uploadpsd.com/file/47039.psd
eyeofnewt

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need help creating special effect for graphic Empty Re: Need help creating special effect for graphic

Post by Guest December 22nd 2008, 1:57 am

A link to your forumotion site is needed. J

Back to top Go down

Need help creating special effect for graphic Empty Re: Need help creating special effect for graphic

Post by eyeofnewt December 22nd 2008, 2:00 am

eyeofnewt

Language : english

Back to top Go down