The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness

2 posters

Go down

Madness Empty Madness

Post by Peter April 11th 2006, 12:41 am

Some people always think that you can recon mad people by just looking at others around you. But in fact it's not at easy at it seems, 'cause some of them just acte like you and me. So bend a bit, open a book and you'd be suprise to see how many cerebral deseases or disorder does exits around you. And you'll see that madness is all around you at every single corner of each street nearly.

Now, suppose you've been talking to one of those people for ages, but whithout knowing he had brain disorder like schizophrenia for exemple, suppose that somebody comes around to you, and tells you that the guy (or woman) you talking to, could be dangerous if not under medication.

My question ther for you is : How would you acte knowing the trues ? What would be your reaction next time you would meet that person ? Honestly, would you be the same still ?

Think to it, and answer if you can.
Peter

Back to top Go down

Madness Empty Re: Madness

Post by Wiegraf April 22nd 2006, 7:29 am

I think I'd be exactly the same, we'll see what happens Razz

Seriously, I just hate playing games with people, I just show them the "real me", and if they don't like it, doesn't matter, there's a lot of human beings on Earth anyway Razz

"I've got no game
And every face looks the same
They've got no name
So I don't need game to play
I just say whatever I want to whoever I want
Whenever I want, wherever I want, however I want"

Eminem

I just love that way of taking things Twisted Evil
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 23rd 2006, 7:25 pm

You will surely hate me metal knight, but
what do you caonsider as 'being mad'?
Is it when you forget what you've done
Is it when you feel you're several inside, or sometimes act way differently than usual, or differently in different circumstances?
Before we can say: "How to spot the mad people?"
we first must say: "What IS (or MAKES you) madness?"
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf April 25th 2006, 6:12 pm

well, for me, if I tell you I'm mad, it means that I'm so angry I could have a fight with somebody if he told me anything (even "hello" lol! )

et's just say that usually I never get angry because of someone: if I get angry, it'd rather be because I couldn't do something (angry or sad in fact, it depends^^).
But if someone tries to get me angry, he won't be able to: I'm a non-violent person, so we can say that I "keep it all inside", but when I can't take no more, it turns to madness xD

psyke... I'm complicated Shocked
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 28th 2006, 8:56 pm

You misunderstood my point, (surely my fault).
When I mean 'mad', I mean when you're barmy, or crazy, or wacky, or whatever, when you are in need of help, of if there are several of you inside
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf April 30th 2006, 8:20 am

ah ok^^

Then I am mad king

Honnestly, it doesn't bother me^^
Mad people usually aren't violent (if you're not violent with them of course^^), and when I meet some of them, they make me laugh (I don't mean that I laugh at them) ^^
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 30th 2006, 9:50 am

Yeah, I know what you mean, I have a friend who's bro has Down's syn, another who's sister is mentally too young and I've worked and an old age home (seen alot of Alzeimer's), so I don't have a problem with it either anymore, but it took me a while before I got used to it
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf April 30th 2006, 3:57 pm

Yeah, the first times everybody's kind of 'scared', but that's due to education I think^^

Remember your mom telling you: "don't talk to this guy, he's crazy" ? ^^
But everyine has to try everything by him/herself to make his/her mind I think Smile
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 30th 2006, 8:47 pm

That's why I consider myself lucky:
I'm in an international school so I get to see alot of different vuews, cultures, people,humors, bof everything,
I think it's a real eye opener and that people should be more open to the world ('cause most people aren't even though they say so)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf May 2nd 2006, 11:17 am

Personnally, I always try not to "judge" people without knowing them well^^

For exemple: I live in Algeria, and Muslims hate Jews? BUT... I don't know how to explain that xD

I think it's better to give everybody a chance or 2 (or 3, exceptionnally^^), I don't understand people that tend to say: no, he's a Jew (to stay in the exemple), so he's that, that, and that

I think each human being is different, so we must give everyone a chance^^

And as it's said in one of my favorite songs:

"Before you judge me take a look at you
Can't you find somethig better to do
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand"

Metallica - Holier Than Thou
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 2nd 2006, 6:49 pm

Bof, I'd tend to agree with you up to a certain point.
For example; there's an as****e in your class. Do you give his best friend the same chance you give a stranger - I think not
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter May 2nd 2006, 7:07 pm

Dojeta wrote:Bof, I'd tend to agree with you up to a certain point.
For example; there's an as****e in your class. Do you give his best friend the same chance you give a stranger - I think not

Hello Dojeta, I'm coming on this last post of yours. You are a good member indeed, but please be careful in the words you choose my friend. Thanks a lot Wink
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf May 2nd 2006, 10:14 pm

Dojeta wrote:Bof, I'd tend to agree with you up to a certain point.
I don't think I'd give him th same chance, but it doesn't mean I'd say "he's an as****e too anyways"

I think I'd give him a chance, but if I realize he's like his friend, I don't need to talk to him, I'm not losing anthing anyway Wink
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Wolf December 27th 2006, 11:37 pm

my spouse is actually certifiable (and currently under medication)
we've had these discussions b4

due to the circumstances in which i grew up and the battles i have personaly faced. i do not beleive in mental problems
please do not think that i do not beleive that people with mental problems do not have these issues, i simply do not accepted that they cannot be controled by the person as which is being affected.

so to answer the question:
How would you acte knowing the trues ? What would be your reaction next time you would meet that person ? Honestly, would you be the same still ?

i would treat that individual the same way i want to be treated
i would treat them with honesty (and some compassion - as if they were truely "mental" an -suffering-)
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf
Forumember

Female Posts : 287
Language : English

http://darkfx.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down