The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal Question

2 posters

Go down

Portal Question Empty Portal Question

Post by JustaNJguy January 8th 2009, 6:49 am

Is there a way to create a second portal where only registered members can access it? Guest would need to register to see the second portal.
JustaNJguy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Portal Question Empty Re: Portal Question

Post by Guest January 8th 2009, 7:01 am

Yep. You can create the second portal and add the link to it in your nav bar. When setting up the link you'll be able to decide who can actually see the link (Admin / Mods / Members / Guests). Smile

Oh.. and for future reference, as I see this is your first post.. beware of the area you're posting in. This really should have gone into one of the support forums. Just letting you know, because I'd hate to see your first question get locked by one of the mods here. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JustaNJguy January 8th 2009, 7:30 am

I apologize for not posting in the right section... I added the link manually... Didn't see the option you were talking about
JustaNJguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2009, 7:34 am

lol.. no apologies. Wink

Hmm.. let me check my ACP..

Display > Headers & Navigation > Add a Customized Menu. That's where you'll need to add the link and on that page (after clicking add ... ) you should get the option to 'uncheck' the guest box. Once you do that, the guests won't be able to see the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa January 8th 2009, 12:41 pm

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down