The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email notification of forum and lost password

2 posters

Go down

Email notification of forum and lost password Empty Email notification of forum and lost password

Post by henridecat January 8th 2009, 7:02 pm

My forum is phpbb3 and it is mapped to this address http://forum.kriegsspiel.org.uk/forum.htm

I have been told there is a start watching forum option I can't find a way to enable it or the select a forum roll down? This is the example I was given, my forum isn't like that:

https://servimg.com/view/12016386/346

I also want to put a Lost Password link on the login page and I can't find a way to do this, though I managed a frig by putting a link to the appropriate place in the welcome message.

HELP please
henridecat
henridecat

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Email notification of forum and lost password Empty Re: Email notification of forum and lost password

Post by MrMario January 9th 2009, 12:38 am

The watch forum is at the bottom that says OPTIONS. Will say Notify me when a reply is posted.

For the lost password that is only for Founders.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Email notification of forum and lost password Empty Re: Email notification of forum and lost password

Post by henridecat January 9th 2009, 8:37 am

I finally found the watch forum option, it only exists at the bottom of a single forum and it simply isn't global enough for what I need. Sad
henridecat
henridecat

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 9th 2009, 5:37 pm

You can moderate the hole forum

Click on your forum(s) then it will say on the left or the right bottom Moderate forum you will get emails to you know who post there.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by henridecat January 15th 2009, 1:32 pm

I need this for any member, not just moderators.
henridecat
henridecat

Back to top Go down

Post by henridecat January 19th 2009, 6:45 pm

henridecat
henridecat

Back to top Go down