The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen? And, how do you make the gender signs?

2 posters

Go down

How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen?  And, how do you make the gender signs? Empty How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen? And, how do you make the gender signs?

Post by Emma8432 January 30th 2009, 11:53 pm

How do you make pictures of your choice float down th screen. Also, give them a pop up message when someone clicks on them and set them for a certain ammount of time? I want to do something like if you click on one, you have to PM the Admin (me) and then receive a prize (on a game Smile ). Thanks for your support!
And, how do you make those gender signs? I think I might already have the answer figured out already though. Do you have to make a personalized pofile? Thank-you!!

Hello
Emma8432
Emma8432
Forumember

Female Posts : 219
Language : Meep

http://warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen?  And, how do you make the gender signs? Empty Re: How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen? And, how do you make the gender signs?

Post by Sanket January 31st 2009, 3:15 am

You already have the gender signs on your forum, probably you figured it out as you mentioned.
To change the gender images,
Display>Pics Management
Click on Mini-Icons Tab
Male:
Female:
Change the images there.

For a normal popup message, you might wanna try & see if this works,
https://help.forumotion.com/script-code-problems-f43/pop-up-message-only-for-guest-t29980.htm#179190
Also see the whole thread, to find the exact solution.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen?  And, how do you make the gender signs? Empty Re: How do you make pictures of your choice float down the screen? And, how do you make the gender signs?

Post by Emma8432 January 31st 2009, 3:36 pm

Okay, that shows me the pop-up message. Is it like the one you would recieve from Internet Exploreer or is it different? What about the floating pictures?

Thank-you
Emma8432
Emma8432
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket January 31st 2009, 7:07 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma8432 February 1st 2009, 10:32 pm

Hm... I didn't find that much info there, are there any more topics related to this one?
Emma8432
Emma8432
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 2nd 2009, 5:22 am

Do a search on google as well as forumotion. There would be a few.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down