The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc.

+2
NikiNovocaine
Aes
6 posters

Go down

Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc. Empty Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc.

Post by Aes February 10th 2009, 2:16 am

I'm main admin. and am trying to change members profiles..Edit signatures etc. However it keeps saying password is incorrect..
Is this their password i need to use..?
My password?
is there anyways to override me having to use the password to edit their profiles?
TIA
Aes

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc. Empty Re: Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc.

Post by NikiNovocaine February 10th 2009, 2:24 am

go to admin panel, users and groups, search users. Find the user you want click on their name and it should take you to their profile that you can edit.
NikiNovocaine
NikiNovocaine
Forumember

Female Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc. Empty Re: Need help editing member profiles.signstures etc.

Post by magicm00n February 10th 2009, 4:43 am

NikiNovocaine wrote:go to admin panel, users and groups, search users. Find the user you want click on their name and it should take you to their profile that you can edit.

Thats the only way to edit a member's profile without changing their password. Smile
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGADETH9mm February 10th 2009, 7:46 am

uhhh, nobody in my forum can make a signature including me! we tried everythig trust me on that. tell me what i missed. i dont want to have to approve ever user's sig too. if that's an issue cmon dude....
MEGADETH9mm

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGADETH9mm February 10th 2009, 7:50 am

nope. none of our sigs even show up. pls help us all. love you dearly, but dont want to make love to you unless you are of female human decent.
MEGADETH9mm

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 10th 2009, 7:53 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLord February 10th 2009, 7:54 am

for Aes

your password in your firefox browser is saved so the password slot shows your password when u try to edit someones profile..So before editing please clear of your password from the slot and then update their signature

For megadeth9mm

user & groups =>user options => allow signature for all members

~regards~
DarkLord
DarkLord
Forumember

Male Posts : 196
Language : English,Html,CSS,php,java

Back to top Go down