The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management

2 posters

Go down

Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management Empty Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management

Post by dane-wv February 16th 2009, 2:04 am

Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management

Dont ask about the title i just carnt quite understand the difference between both of these editing options because you seem to be editing the same thing on both options apart from one has got where your threads will go the other aint could someone explain to me abit more please because i feel this is why i carnt see my threads on my homepage anymore help please dane thanks
dane-wv

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management Empty Re: Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management

Post by Zandecker February 16th 2009, 5:16 am

Look the portal is pretty much the Homepage'',and then your forum or index is where u talk, example-www.sbdclan.darkbb.com look i have a portal with my group news, and some other features on forums you don't realy wanna add that stuff cause then it takes up width space witch u wont for your forums, like for my index forums, i have small height widgets for my members.

Hope that helped.
Zandecker
Zandecker
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

http://www.sbdclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management Empty Re: Portal Management Vs Forum Widgets Management

Post by dane-wv February 16th 2009, 5:42 am

yes a lil thanks just my widgets dont show up with my forum if u wad to click on link to my site just shows the widgets ans blank space in middle where forum should be if i type /index in link it will work but dont wanna have to do that cus previous members will be confused when clickin on my normal link and not be able to find the forum
dane-wv

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandecker February 16th 2009, 5:59 am

i don't know much how to help u there man, but did u check the height and the length also are u signed in your account?
Zandecker
Zandecker
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

http://www.sbdclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down