The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Skittles!

+15
Darren1
Tilum
xxxVIPERxxx
Tarogasini
Brandon
DeathSoul
SophieDophs
Jalokim
Skittles
Carryn
ParadiseKid
Merlinz
~Chris
InsanityVonMike
Beno
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goodbye Skittles! Empty Goodbye Skittles!

Post by Beno February 17th 2009, 9:33 am

Noooooo!

Ive just noticed that skittles has left aswell! Please do not take the nasty words to heart but the nice kind words of those members who support you!

We would like to thankyou very much and RETURN please if you will!

Please show you're supportive words for one of our kindest moderators ( There all kind Razz )
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Skittles! Empty Re: Goodbye Skittles!

Post by Guest February 17th 2009, 9:40 am

This is getting ridiculas. This is chain reaction.
It's awful enough with Caihlem leaving, but why Skittles? Sad
This is wrong, all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 9:52 am

well she was power crazy anyways...
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Male Posts : 362
Language : Swedish, English

http://www.ecuhq.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris February 17th 2009, 9:53 am

Quoting Skittles:
And yes you will notice I am no longer a staff member, I am DONE with you ungrateful twits!! I feel like I am in kindergarten when I am in here. You all act like you are five, and I have more important things to do with my time, than to be a hall monitor for a bunch of kids!!

That sounds as if she does not wish to come back, let's hope she changes her mind.

Skittles, if you don't return; farewell, and good luck in life. Thanks for all your services, they are greatly appreciated..

Chris
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 10:51 am

In fact, just by posting that message she showed us all how immature she really is.
We're not ungrateful to her, it's her that's ungrateful to us!
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno February 17th 2009, 11:38 am

InsanityVonMike wrote:In fact, just by posting that message she showed us all how immature she really is.
We're not ungrateful to her, it's her that's ungrateful to us!

I don't know how you have the guts to say that!!!

Skittles volentered to do this she wasnt payed and that was her telling those members that don't respect her what to do. Lets wait till you need help and i hope that no staf helps you!
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 11:43 am

I don't disrespect any other staff member. But the way she blamed us, well
it's just rude. This forum will be filled with more harmony and joy without her.
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlinz February 17th 2009, 11:47 am

Beno, don’t worry he obviously as a chip on his shoulder maybe the warning bar has some thing to do with it ? Both Skittles & Caihlem will be remembered for they contribution and a majority of members that know how to respect others would welcome them back any time and hope they do return.
Merlinz
Merlinz
Forumember

Male Posts : 67

http://www.walesfforwm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseKid February 17th 2009, 11:56 am

InsanityVonMike wrote:I don't disrespect any other staff member. But the way she blamed us, well
it's just rude. This forum will be filled with more harmony and joy without her.
With me being new here, I don't know what went on in the past, but from what she said I don't think she liked being here, and having a negative attitude towards something (ie. the support forum) would make her time as well as the other members' times here miserable. So, I guess it was best if she left.

There's going to be a few replacements required. And I can imagine these being filled very quickly with the number of expert members here.
ParadiseKid
ParadiseKid
Forumember

Male Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 12:07 pm

This is nothing personal and has nothing to do with my warning bar. This isabout her statement
and how harsh she has been to members of this forum. Maybe she hasnt note that this forum is
huge and that all members can not meet her standards. And maybe if she wasn't so ignorant
she would have realized that fact.
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2009, 12:08 pm

Merlinz wrote:Beno, don’t worry he obviously as a chip on his shoulder maybe the warning bar has some thing to do with it ? Both Skittles & Caihlem will be remembered for they contribution and a majority of members that know how to respect others would welcome them back any time and hope they do return.

Qft - Quoted for the truth.

I hope to see both of them back in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 12:16 pm

I got those warnings from Nessa and Jalokim so it has absolutly nothing to do with it.
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn February 17th 2009, 1:25 pm

hmm...well...not ALL of us are "ungrateful twits"
Oh well, guess people gotta do what people gotta do.
*sigh*
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 17th 2009, 3:28 pm

Nice of ya to dig up a post that was deleted, and quote it.

It was NOT all of the members I was speaking to. The ones I was referring to all know who they were. The ones who would keep us busy moderating them, so we didn't have time for the grateful members that most of you are.

That post was deleted out of haste and emotion, and was a mistake. What you, who are criticizing me now did not know, is that moments before I posted that, I had just gotten home from the hospital, after being rushed by ambulance for a trauma that is none of your business. I had just kicked out my fiancé, and broken up.

I come online to be received with msn messages just giving me links to the posts about caihlem leaving and the horrible post saying horrible things about me and my staff family, as a way to laugh in my face, by some who pretended to be my friends before, being nice to me, but who actually had a plan and was setting me up, just to make me out to be a fool.

The leader of this group (K) had befriended me, or so I thought. And I helped him in anyway possible, even standing up for him, and recommending him for staff, thank GOD I was overruled, yet I was nice to him and he does this to me. What kind of person does this?

Not to mention the hate pm's calling me horrible names, and telling me how ugly I am, and that I will never have a boyfriend as I am to disgusting, just to name a few things mentioned.

And with tears running down my face, to hear those things when all I wanted to do is help people because I love people and want to make people happy, was just more than I could bare after such an ordeal I went thru this weekend.

So yes, I was harsh, too harsh for you good people and good members, but no where near harsh enough for the people who attacked and abused me with their words. Just because it's only words does not mean it is not violence. The words become the fists.

I apologize to all of you good people here who may have been hurt or confused by my post, as they do not deserve such things. I am sorry! And I hope that those people who are attacking this forum and others, get the help they so desperately need!!!

But at this point, in my life with what has happened to me, I cannot handle this kind of stress right now. So my resignation sticks. There might be a time I may feel strong enough to handle going up head to head with these type of attackers, but it will be a long time from now.

It's soooo sad for me to have to admit that these people won. They got what they wanted, they have brought me down to my knees, and have just added to the trauma I have already endured. Congratulations!

I am not sharing any of this with you all because I want sympathy or pity, but to just let you see that not everything is as it seems or appears to be and unless you know the whole story, no one should make complete assumptions on what is fact. I myself must work on that, as I am guilty of it just as everyone else, but at least I know for myself at least that I always work on it.

My advice to all of you innocent bystanders....please be careful in who you trust here. Things are not always as they seem.

Oh an InsanityVonMike, it was "personal" against me, because it was ME who had to moderate you, and altho I cannot see the moderating box to verify, it was ME who issued your warnings....at least one. But it does not matter who did or who didn't, you are still making this personal to continue to trash me here, for doing my job!
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim February 17th 2009, 4:01 pm

You have gone through a lot skittles...
being staff here is not as easy as it looks ... I hope you carry on doing what you do best... helping people wherever you go.
i have had the pleasure of meeting you, and learning from you... I thank you for that. Although I wish you where leaving in different circumstances.

Let this incident shine some light on those who can't spare a bit of patience... who can't relax and behave themselves on a support forum.
You wonder why staff don't wish to offer support ... have you ever thought about it being the members that cause the staff to lay off their duties?

As a member you don't have to register everyday, you don't have to see all the posts and moderate them if needed, you don't get an average of 20 pms a day ... and yet you have the nerve to attack such a person, a person who offers help.

there is a saying ... not to bite the hand of the one who is giving you food.

I ask all members, those new ones , and those that have a grudge toward forumotion ... could you please behave in a well mannered way? is it that hard, to wait a bit longer ... to think before posting?
If we work together we will prosper ... if you registered here or on any other forum, you are officially part of that community... in a community we all work together for the same reason.
Its not important whether a staff member or normal member replies to support questions... the important part is that a satisfied member returns to his forum with a smile. Isn't that what all this is about?
Or is it really about counting how many threads are answered by staff and how many by members? Go to any support forum, you will see the same situation... its not always that the staff member replies.

I apologize skittles for using your thread, but I'd like to get this off my chest. come on guys... we have to work together, especially now.

Just forget about what happened before, forget about your feuds, your quarrels and unfair treatment. If this continues I see no point in having this support forum.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 17th 2009, 4:33 pm

Styles wrote:Now how long until this one is banned for nothing?

Maybe about as long as it took my account on "your" forum to be deleted for nothing. And I had NOTHING to do with the deletion of your account Rogue King. As I said I was done, I have not moderated or done anything, as I cannot, I do not even have access to the staff room, not even for the veteran staff! So please don't take it out on ME!

As for you not having to do with it? Then why are some of your friends who apparently are playing both sides, have told me that u are the leader of this whole attack? And why is it that I have heard things from others that were said in private between me and you? Then what else am I supposed to think, than to think u had something to do with this??

Jalo, I have not read your post yet, so if I have a comment check back here for an edit, as I do not want to double post.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs February 17th 2009, 4:39 pm

Awww Skittles, hun, sounds like you've had a very tough time (((hugs)))

I come here for technical help (when I need it) and to glean information to assist with the running of my forum. I don't get involved in petty politics.

I think being a Mod or an Admin is often a most thankless job, especially from the goings on I've seen here lately.

Hope things settle down for you soon, hun, and you find some peace. Thanks for all that you do.

x
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Female Posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul February 17th 2009, 4:50 pm

Skittles wrote:Nice of ya to dig up a post that was deleted, and quote it.

It was NOT all of the members I was speaking to. The ones I was referring to all know who they were. The ones who would keep us busy moderating them, so we didn't have time for the grateful members that most of you are.

That post was deleted out of haste and emotion, and was a mistake. What you, who are criticizing me now did not know, is that moments before I posted that, I had just gotten home from the hospital, after being rushed by ambulance for a trauma that is none of your business. I had just kicked out my fiancé, and broken up.

I come online to be received with msn messages just giving me links to the posts about caihlem leaving and the horrible post saying horrible things about me and my staff family, as a way to laugh in my face, by some who pretended to be my friends before, being nice to me, but who actually had a plan and was setting me up, just to make me out to be a fool.

The leader of this group (K) had befriended me, or so I thought. And I helped him in anyway possible, even standing up for him, and recommending him for staff, thank GOD I was overruled, yet I was nice to him and he does this to me. What kind of person does this?

Not to mention the hate pm's calling me horrible names, and telling me how ugly I am, and that I will never have a boyfriend as I am to disgusting, just to name a few things mentioned.

And with tears running down my face, to hear those things when all I wanted to do is help people because I love people and want to make people happy, was just more than I could bare after such an ordeal I went thru this weekend.

So yes, I was harsh, too harsh for you good people and good members, but no where near harsh enough for the people who attacked and abused me with their words. Just because it's only words does not mean it is not violence. The words become the fists.

I apologize to all of you good people here who may have been hurt or confused by my post, as they do not deserve such things. I am sorry! And I hope that those people who are attacking this forum and others, get the help they so desperately need!!!

But at this point, in my life with what has happened to me, I cannot handle this kind of stress right now. So my resignation sticks. There might be a time I may feel strong enough to handle going up head to head with these type of attackers, but it will be a long time from now.

It's soooo sad for me to have to admit that these people won. They got what they wanted, they have brought me down to my knees, and have just added to the trauma I have already endured. Congratulations!

I am not sharing any of this with you all because I want sympathy or pity, but to just let you see that not everything is as it seems or appears to be and unless you know the whole story, no one should make complete assumptions on what is fact. I myself must work on that, as I am guilty of it just as everyone else, but at least I know for myself at least that I always work on it.

My advice to all of you innocent bystanders....please be careful in who you trust here. Things are not always as they seem.

Oh an InsanityVonMike, it was "personal" against me, because it was ME who had to moderate you, and altho I cannot see the moderating box to verify, it was ME who issued your warnings....at least one. But it does not matter who did or who didn't, you are still making this personal to continue to trash me here, for doing my job!
Im sorry your going through this that was not nice of the other member's how ever if staff member's keep quiting there will only be a few and who will help us then Sad
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityVonMike February 17th 2009, 5:00 pm

Hm... I believe we have misunderstood each other Skittles. I didn't knew your background so I apologize for being rude if that's how you feel.
About the warning, my memory is a little blur but if I remember correct it wasn't you but Nessa that gave me that warning. What you did towards me
was that you gave me a... what shall I call it, unofficial warning? However, I can guarantee that this had nothing to do with the warning.

So with this off our shoulders, let's move on without both Skittles and Caihlem. It's hard for us all but they are both grown ups and I'm sure they
can take care of themselves. I hope you both have a wonderful continuing life Smile
InsanityVonMike
InsanityVonMike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon February 17th 2009, 5:03 pm

what's up with everyone leaving...
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim February 17th 2009, 5:07 pm

To clarify... insanty ...
You had 2 reps from skittles, and I gave you your 3rd one which changed into a warn. and the other is from nessa
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2009, 5:51 pm

Whatever happens, we're all behind you Skittles Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini February 17th 2009, 5:55 pm

And yes you will notice I am no longer a staff member, I am DONE with you ungrateful twits!! I feel like I am in kindergarten when I am in here. You all act like you are five, and I have more important things to do with my time, than to be a hall monitor for a bunch of kids!!
I understand you. I agreed on everything you said / done here ( except when you banned Daijiro / Scamite ). You were cool, i think we had a nice conversation in our last PM streak. Really, too bad you are leaving. You were a bit tyrantic. A ruler. I respect that. I respect authority. Others obviously dont. Democracy lovers bwi

I am on your side. Whether you are here or whether you leave. Probably doesnt mean much, but if you ll ever needed my help - you know where to find me.

Regards Bow
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxVIPERxxx February 18th 2009, 12:00 am

Skittles wrote:Nice of ya to dig up a post that was deleted, and quote it.

Your 43? and letting twits on the internet bother you?? Letting anybody bother you is just an excuse. This is the internet, and if you feel that your time is spent ONLY moderating the twits, its' time for you to turn the computer off and get a life if you can't handle it...
xxxVIPERxxx
xxxVIPERxxx
Forumember

Male Posts : 317
Language : Opinionated, English & Army

http://www.sgtlegend.com/LightFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum February 18th 2009, 12:04 am

That a bit strong Viper Goodbye Skittles! Mouais
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 February 18th 2009, 6:33 am

*******no comment on above posts**************

Skittles, I saw this thread as soon as it was posted, I chose not to reply to it because it was a bit hasty, and I know you as a very strong, affirmative female, that always does what is required, and I want to see you saying that you have now left staff for yourself.

Skittles, im sorry to hear about your loss's, and I would like you to know, that all of us here are always willing to help you out, when you ask for it.

Id like to say a very big Thank You for your time, effor and support that you have provided.
At some times of my time here, you have been my favourite staff member, whilst at the same time, you seemed like a human when everyone else was like a 'robot'.

Sure, you have been 'ban happy' and 'warning happy' at times, but that was because it was necessory, and you did a darn good job on that.

Congratulations, on your time here as a staff member, you will always have respect and love here!!

Thank you.

P.S. Skittles, you won, not the bullies, the ones attacking you.
Did you not ban them?
if yes - YOU WON!!! (I know from 4 years of personal experiance)

Thank you for everything skittles, you are a True Global Moderator.

Please enjoy your life outside of forumotion staff.

Kind Regards,
Darren.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa February 18th 2009, 1:13 pm

Skittles sweetheart, I have been waiting to post because in a way I was hoping you would change your mind and come back. Crying or Very sad
But it is completely understandable, at this time you have other important factors taking priority in your life right now, which do come first. And while I wish you well in all you do love, I as well as many others will miss your presence here. I hope and pray you take the time you need to work through these things and always know we will be right here waiting for you if you choose to return again. I love you Skittles, and I will always be here for you. Goodbye Skittles! Kiss-1 Goodbye Skittles! Love0046
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmj14 February 18th 2009, 1:25 pm

I don't know what happen, why skittles leave the staff.

But I will surely miss her... Sad

Good-Bye Skittles!

We will never forget your hardworking at this forum.

TT
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 18th 2009, 2:06 pm

Exactly my thoughts as yours Nessa, i still was hoping Skittles would change her mind somehow. But, i have now accepted the fact that you need time for yourself. I hope things sort out for you. We all love you & respect you.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 18th 2009, 2:28 pm

Thanks to all of those who have supported me. I am doing much better now. I am getting stronger and stronger every day, more confident in things, figuring things out, getting back to my old self again, but the experience has literally exhausted me and has triggered my narcolepsy it seems. So I have been sleeping lots, trying to recover I suppose.

It is very likely that I will return, but right now I need a break to heal a bit more from my own personal ordeal. I am no good here right now, as I always want to be objective and fair. I don't want haste and emotion to control my moderations.

Just give me some time, and I am sure I will return. I look at this job with such honor, and almost as if it is my job, as I cannot work right now. You all deserve the best and I am not at my best right now, so I must work to get back there, so I can do my best.

Thanks for your patience.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next