The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar?

3 posters

Go down

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar? Empty How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar?

Post by Rocket876 February 18th 2009, 10:23 am

When I am making a thread and I type in the title and the message, the colour it comes out in is white, but that's the problem since my forum has a white background while posting. Is there any way to change the default colour to post in?

Also while I'm at it, how to I remove the second bar shown in this picture?

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar? 2ugfdd5
Rocket876
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar? Empty Re: How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar?

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 10:30 am

Hi Rocket876,

For part 1:

Admin Panel > Display tab > Colours > In the top big box > You have all the types of text colours to choose from like visited links colour and just general text colour > Make your decisions in that box Wink

I'm not sure what you mean by part 2..

Back to top Go down

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar? Empty Re: How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar?

Post by Rocket876 February 18th 2009, 10:39 am

Pogosheep wrote:Hi Rocket876,

For part 1:

Admin Panel > Display tab > Colours > In the top big box > You have all the types of text colours to choose from like visited links colour and just general text colour > Make your decisions in that box Wink

I'm not sure what you mean by part 2..

What I mean is, you see there are 2 blue bars?
I want to know how to get the bottom one removed.
Rocket876
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid February 18th 2009, 10:48 am

You can't.
It's part of the skin.
Acid
Acid
Forumember

Male Posts : 130
Language : English

http://www.acidpulse.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 10:50 am

Oh I see, yes like Acid said, it's part of the skin.
Btw, did part 1 work for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket876 February 18th 2009, 11:17 am

Part 1 did work for me, yes.

And I guess Ill have to put up with part 2.

And now onto part 3..

I followed a guide to put multi forums into a forum kinda thing, but how do I make the subforums below invisible?

How do I change the default color to type in and how do I remove second bar? 9sxnk0
Rocket876
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim February 18th 2009, 11:26 am

To remove sublevel links you have to change hierarchy settings
go to admin panel -> display -> hierarchy and structure...
scroll down and disable sublevel links
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket876 February 18th 2009, 11:37 am

Thanks Jalokim.

Off Topic: I love the skin on your forum, are you planning on uploading it onto hitskin?
Rocket876
Forumember

Back to top Go down