The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies !

+42
thisy
kirk
Rok
Itazuk
fkn0wned
lilmiss
Darren1
bradiz13
kaza560
incredible_fear
Christos
Surreal09
br4dl3y2013
Sanket
Beno
luka_07
Bling
nimz
brij
ken
dragonintel
MrMario
RockyMadio
snabhi
Pacific
fooart
Jalokim
Tarogasini
PowerMetalLivesOn
~Chris
ParadiseKid
ostrvo
loswiken
MrMega
kjmj14
Eximma
Doctor Inferno
Canceo
HBX210
ImProviser
RikaComet
Shadow
46 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies ! - Page 3 Empty [Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies !

Post by Shadow February 18th 2009, 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once you work is uploaded to Youtube or Dailymotion, simply retrieve the script and the URL of the page and post it in this topic Smile
The videos will be rated by our staff, and the 10 best movies will be then submitted to our users poll on the forum!

Spoiler:

Here are two examples from the French board :

Last edited by Typlo on April 20th 2009, 10:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies ! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies !

Post by Bling February 28th 2009, 2:15 pm

heres mine...
Bling
Bling
Forumember

Male Posts : 416
Language : English

http://www.friendsarena.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies ! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies !

Post by Guest March 2nd 2009, 3:59 pm

brij wrote:... my Movie duration 2:01 . i was trying so now just want to share beu

Uploaded @ Youtube

I like your vidéo and the music. What a shame that it does not make 1 minute 30.

Best Regards,

Xoumi, French support.

Back to top Go down

Post by luka_07 March 2nd 2009, 4:17 pm

okay, this is my funny movie, wait for my second for about month, I'm working on it......
WATCH MOVIE
luka_07

Language : many of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 2nd 2009, 4:32 pm

Ken : i actually watched the video to the end. All those skins are pretty attracting and it makes you feel like you want to view more options, more skins, see what the service offers... Good try. Only comment : I wouldnt use that font. Its not really good.

Bling : sorry to disappoint you but that video was SOOO BORING. Nothing in it really attracts the viewer. Plus, text was hard to read most of the time.

brij : Well... i did like the music. Its sweet Very Happy.

♣ Too much text and its scrolling too slow. Noone likes reading in videos.
♣ Not interesting enough

luka_07 : i am well familiar with Bombay TV service, but i didnt find it funny at all.

In my books, ken did the best try so far.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno March 2nd 2009, 9:49 pm

WOW MAN!!!

Bloooming brilliant clear winner!
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 2nd 2009, 9:58 pm

Improviser, you have a typo of Inovative design at the beginning of the video. It should be Innovative design. Thought i would remind you so that you can make it perfect. Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by ImProviser March 2nd 2009, 10:01 pm

lol 2 mistakes Sad i usually don't make mistakes like that Sad... it will be edited... it takes about 2-3 secs to do so... but rendering takes about an hour... it means that tomorrow you should be having a new (and a bit updated) video clip Wink other comments are also appreciated.

~Regards, ImProviser
ImProviser
ImProviser
Forumember

Male Posts : 617
Language : Serbian, English, Deutsch

http://www.team-xenon.com

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies ! - Page 3 Empty My Forumotion Video

Post by br4dl3y2013 March 2nd 2009, 11:24 pm

This is my first movie ever but still i hope it wins Smile
br4dl3y2013
br4dl3y2013
Forumember

Male Posts : 255

http://mytube.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 2nd 2009, 11:52 pm

Well...

ImProviser :

♣ Totally inappropriate music if you ask me, cant help it
♣ Themes list should stay a little longer so it points out HOW MUCH forumotion offers
♣ Very clever that you recorded the starting process, instead of just using pictures, well done
♣ Constant forumotion.com showing, this is good, its a plus
♣ Nice effects, simple, but pretty
♣ Nice pick of skins later, you truly picked some of the prettiest
♣ I liked the design style in the top and skin name/color at the bottom
♣ Nice ending

Bradley : well...

♣ That wasnt good at all. I appreciate that you tried, but perhaps it would be preferred if you wouldnt
♣ Forumotion is about forums, not website thats for starters
♣ The first "scene" lasted for 18 seconds and thats WAY too much, i thought it freezed or failed rendering or something
♣ You should have changed the blue background, everyone recognize WMM by it, and thats not good
♣ If i am correct only 1 picture about forumotion was inserted
♣ I appreciate that you took the time to describe the song`s name and author`s name but you cut off 15 precious seconds that should be wasted for Forumotion
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ken March 3rd 2009, 12:37 am

very nice improviser Smile just out of curiosity is it ok to use copyrighted music? if so i might redo mine
ken
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by ImProviser March 3rd 2009, 12:44 am

ken wrote:very nice improviser Smile just out of curiosity is it ok to use copyrighted music? if so i might redo mine

There is a huge debate at youtube... (lets say, video war, against youtube "new" rules)

Most of the videos with "copyrighted music" gets deleted, or atleast user posted such video gets informed about his ToS violation, or the techies disable sound due to copyright terms... currently youtube has been placing back such videos that got deleted, so lets say... they're changing their rules Razz

If anyone says something because of the music, I'll think of something...

Now please lets stop this off-topic and let other members post their videos Wink

Cheers
ImProviser
ImProviser
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ken March 3rd 2009, 12:56 am

i fully understand the youtube position on copyright which varies depending on who owns the rights! maybe i should have been clearer so i will try to be, does forumotion allow copyright material on a video which in effect is designed to advertise forumotion?
ken
Forumember

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] MovieMotion Contest : Post your movies ! - Page 3 Empty My entry

Post by Surreal09 March 3rd 2009, 4:59 am

Sorry guys about the quality, when i have time i will make it better. But i hope you can see my idea from what i have uploaded, it isn't so bad Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKT-JtpAofM
Surreal09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 3rd 2009, 5:49 pm

♣ Too much text on the start
♣ Boring music
♣ Slow transitions
♣ Doesnt make you feel like you wanna see more

ImProviser : including phpbb3 and another skin for phpbb2 was a good job. I also noticed you fixed that grammar mistake. Well done.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Surreal09 March 3rd 2009, 5:54 pm

The transitions are just under 2 seconds long... Slow???

Boring music? Why would i consider using music which i would need written permission from to use it, or use one that doesn't fit the video. I think the music is great.

Too much text? 7 lines long, but if it had smaller font it would be probably 5... Not too much in my opinion.

Thanks for the info though.
Surreal09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos March 3rd 2009, 8:47 pm

First one is pro work and really nice Wink
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 3rd 2009, 8:58 pm

Well thats my opinion. I dont lie to people. I congratulate them if they did good and criticize them if they did bad. You did... not so good.

♣ I want to hear that kind of music while they are representing new cars / yachts on TV
♣ Its too much text for me. End. Right after the start, a block of text. If that text would be written down like pointers...

- Professional, easy to use service
- Totally free of charge
- Fast and secure hosting
- 99% up time
- Free upgrades
- Free skins

Doesnt that look more attractive ?

Oh common, most transitions last for at least 4 or more seconds.

About music... This is 21th century. Lets just say that there are certain alternatives for gaining music you require.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Surreal09 March 3rd 2009, 9:36 pm

What alternatives are you implying? If you mean downloading illegally, then forget it buddy. I pay for things that require payment....

I used music which the author has given permission for people do download and use for free.

Yes this is actually the 21st Century Smile
Surreal09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm

Surreal09 wrote:What alternatives are you implying? If you mean downloading illegally, then forget it buddy. I pay for things that require payment....
Thats probably the lamest sentence i have ever read.

But...Everyone has the right to choose their own path. Being 100% honest just might not be the way.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by br4dl3y2013 March 3rd 2009, 10:59 pm

Tell me your honest opinion about this video Thanks!
Bradley
br4dl3y2013
br4dl3y2013
Forumember

Male Posts : 255

http://mytube.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ken March 3rd 2009, 11:27 pm

ken
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Surreal09 March 4th 2009, 12:12 am

Tarogasini wrote:
Surreal09 wrote:What alternatives are you implying? If you mean downloading illegally, then forget it buddy. I pay for things that require payment....
Thats probably the lamest sentence i have ever read.

But...Everyone has the right to choose their own path. Being 100% honest just might not be the way.

Are you seriously implying to download illegally? Most forums would give you a warning for that Confused
Surreal09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow March 4th 2009, 9:30 am

Tarogasini & Surreal09, this isn't a place to have an argument, so if you wish to argue please do it by PM.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by fooart March 4th 2009, 12:07 pm

Here mine:
Code:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=9T8BDLHP
fooart
fooart

Male Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by incredible_fear March 4th 2009, 12:25 pm

@Improviser Nice Job..I Think You Can Do Better Than That..
Keep It Up..
incredible_fear
incredible_fear
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582

Back to top Go down

Post by fooart March 4th 2009, 12:45 pm

thank alot
fooart
fooart

Male Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ImProviser March 4th 2009, 1:57 pm

Won't be making new ones no more... thats the final version...

Take care

@Improviser Nice Job..I Think You Can Do Better Than That..
Keep It Up..

I know i can do a lot better in Vegas but with duration of 1:30 don't know what else to do...
ImProviser
ImProviser
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini March 4th 2009, 4:25 pm

Bradley :

♣ Not appropriate song. I like Kanye, but this song just DONT fit with the Forumotion promotion

+ The first picture added
+ Last picture added
+ Multiple times Forumotion.com URL added
+ A lot of Forumotion`s functions presented
+ Overall improvement

- still typically blue background with white text ( pointing on WMM and that make doubts about professionalism )
- Forumotion doesnt offer free image hosting. IF anything thats servimg.com
- 3000 ?! I dont know if thats true, but i am almost certain that its not, so that would count as fooling new "customers" / users
- Send mass e-mails ? What ?
- if you did a screenshot of your forum, you could have done it in full screen

ken :

+ Good start
+ Very well put idea and big improvement from the last video
+ Music ( a bit weird, but i kinda liked it, lol )
+ A lot of skins presented
+ Improved font, text is very clear now unlike the previous time
+ Everything implemented in the video. From skins, to features, administration panel to support forum...

- Some grammar mistakes ( Proffesional, suppurt are 2 of them )
- Bad ending ( it went by FAR too fast )

fooart :

+ Effort

- Slow, boring music
- Too much text ( a true block ) right after the start
- I dont like the idea of that little creature "speaking"
- Red color isnt that much appropriate, as it is the sign of aggression
- Cant help myself, but word "We" at 0.52 really "bit" me
- Grammar mistakes
- Hardly visible text on the end, showing WHERE they should go

ImProviser : i have already commented the entire video so now i will focus only on whats new in it, if thats ok ?

♣ I liked that green and blue oval thingies at the start, they were nice
♣ I dont really like this shinning text now
♣ I see you perfected some details, thats good
♣ I like how you put skins now and presented all styles ( Invision, phpbb2... )
♣ As much as this gray & black adds to professionalism, i cant really decide if i i didnt like those green and blue better...

I declare this video the best so far, among all videos.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos March 4th 2009, 8:46 pm

I think ImProviser has the best video so far.. i like the way he presents the themes, this is what people normally see, i like the graphics. Very nice Wink

gg

Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2009, 8:58 pm

I like your video Improviser Smile

Here's my attempt :/

Don't enlarge or it blurs.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next