The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours

2 posters

Go down

I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours Empty I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours

Post by firestorm April 10th 2007, 5:06 pm

First i want to know how i could make the gallary on my fourm works to all members not only for me the foundator of the site no one can see the bottom to access to the gallary also i want to know how i can increase the capacity of this gallary and second i want to know how i can make my ranks like the ranks here in this fourm you make the ranks and you color part of it and the other you make it black as it is like >>editboradmember<< or >>adminstrator<<
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours Empty Re: I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours

Post by The Godfather April 10th 2007, 5:40 pm

hello,
to make the gallary on your fourm works to all members you have to upgrade to the pro version!! then all your members can acess to the gallery, to do that, you have to get points (admin panel>>general admin>>points managment) by the same way you can increase the capacity of your gallary.

for your question about ranks color, use this code:
<b><font color=#ff9900>Admin</font>actif</b>

cordially
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours Empty Re: I need support about the gallary and the ranks colours

Post by firestorm April 12th 2007, 7:40 pm

thanks a lot for your co-operation and support
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down