The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration Please - This Is Really Getting Old!

2 posters

Go down

Administration Please - This Is Really Getting Old! Empty Administration Please - This Is Really Getting Old!

Post by TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton February 20th 2009, 12:29 pm

I created a forum here in 2008, then decided that I was not going to use it. I deleted said forum in
November. After getting several validation emails, the forum still would not delete. Then Administration
(User Id Typlo) reassured me through a private message that the forum was deleted. This morning, I am now getting
another email that states that the forum is not active and would I like to keep it or delete it?

Again I followed the steps for deletion and again, I keep getting the same Validation emails over and over.

Please delete this forum immediately. This is getting so very old especially when in November after
Administratons deletion, the URL was no longer valid. Now in February it is an active URL. Something
is definately wrong. Please delete. Yes, I am the Admin. Thank you in advance.

Forum addy:

shoebuttonsplace.aforumfree.com
TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Administration Please - This Is Really Getting Old! Empty Re: Administration Please - This Is Really Getting Old!

Post by Sanket February 20th 2009, 12:47 pm

TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton, i will put this matter to the attention of Typlo. He will do the needful.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down