The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups and User Name Colours

Go down

Groups and User Name Colours Empty Groups and User Name Colours

Post by Guest February 21st 2009, 1:08 am

A few questions. I have created a group for my members without special rights. I want their username colour to be orange if they are in that group. The default is red. How do I make it so that every new member is in this group and every member that isnt a Mod/Admin is in there too?

If this is not possible, how do I change the default username colour??

I am admin and I know that the Admin group is hidden. I still want to have a different coloured username to my mods??

Thanks,
jgp123 RazzSmileVery Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Groups and User Name Colours Empty Re: Groups and User Name Colours

Post by ParadiseKid February 21st 2009, 2:12 am

You cannot automatically add every new member into a group, nor can you do it with pre-existing members. You have to add each member individually yourself which is a very time consuming task, not to mention extremely boring.

I do not know how to exactly change the color of the members usernames, but you need to go to your forum's CSS and find the relevant piece of information and change the color there.

To have the administrators group color, you need to set the Administrator's group from hidden to closed. Any member in a hidden group does not get the color of that group.
ParadiseKid
ParadiseKid
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : English

Back to top Go down