The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!!

3 posters

Go down

technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!! Empty technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!!

Post by Dre21 February 25th 2009, 11:17 am

https://help.forumotion.com/administration-panel-problems-f44/administration-panel-is-faulty-t37219.htm

if u view that thread it will explain all iv done and suggestions iv tried.

here is problem...

When i access my admin panel. evertime i click on a section e.g. catergories and forums, i have to click like 5 times before it goes there, it just loads the general section (home section) each time, then i have to go back into the section i want again, even when i edit a forum or sumthing it sumtimes saves but most times it goes back to general (home page) in the admin panel and i have to start again?

please help so annoying and slow. Sad

My virus is turned off, my admin panel isnt slow, it just doesnt go to the section i click on, like e.g. if i want to click on general section, if i click it , it doesnt says loading but then doesnt load the general page it loads the home page again.

Then i keep trying eventually when i get in, if i click on .e.g. catergories and forums, its says loading, then takes me to home page again, then i have to keep trying to get back there with out it loading the home page each time.
Dre21
Dre21

Language : english

Back to top Go down

technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!! Empty Re: technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!!

Post by kush1234 February 25th 2009, 2:18 pm

is ur internet connection gud wen u use it Wink
kush1234
Forumember

Back to top Go down

technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!! Empty Re: technician needed to help with my ADMIN PANEL!!

Post by kylesmummy06 February 25th 2009, 2:20 pm

Dont think this is admin panel... Iv had this problem a few times really but not just in admin or with forumation can be using anything
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 February 26th 2009, 7:22 am

Im alomst 100% sure that the problem has to do with cookies..

But.. i dont knw what it is or how to fix it.
Dre21
Dre21

Back to top Go down