The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get this message if try to register "Administrators have forbidden any new members"

4 posters

Go down

Solved Get this message if try to register "Administrators have forbidden any new members"

Post by blindman182 February 28th 2009, 7:27 pm

i am the administrator for the forum and i was testing the forum out, making sure everything works as it should. I click the register link and it says "Administrators have forbidden any new members." I looked on the admin panel and I click the option under Users & Group -> User Options -> Allow New Users -> Yes. The options were saved but the message still comes up. What's wrong with it? I was able to register 1 user but now it doesn't work. I went on multiple computers and still the message comes up. Any Help?
blindman182

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Get this message if try to register "Administrators have forbidden any new members"

Post by ~Julian~ February 28th 2009, 7:38 pm

Did you really to "Yes" and then click "Save" button?
~Julian~
~Julian~
Forumember

Male Posts : 172

http://neverever.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Get this message if try to register "Administrators have forbidden any new members"

Post by blindman182 February 28th 2009, 7:47 pm

Edward wrote:Did you really to "Yes" and then click "Save" button?

yes. like 12 times x.x thanks for trying though.
blindman182

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 28th 2009, 7:50 pm

Check this out => here
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by blindman182 February 28th 2009, 7:54 pm

MrMario wrote:Check this out => here

oh wow... -.- im a noob. thanks a lot for the link. i accidentally put my forum in holiday. thanks. huge noob mistake. again, thanks a lot.
blindman182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 28th 2009, 9:15 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down