The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me

3 posters

Go down

My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me Empty My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me

Post by degla March 4th 2009, 3:20 pm

here is url : http://feteam.heavenforum.org/index.htm
PLZ HELP!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad MadMy Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me Rmjp69

Last edited by degla on March 4th 2009, 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
degla
degla

Male Posts : 16
Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me Empty Re: My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me

Post by Nessa March 4th 2009, 3:25 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me Empty Re: My Forum Need to be on center but hes on left side plz help me

Post by degla March 4th 2009, 3:41 pm

i change it now plz help someone Sad
degla
degla

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte March 4th 2009, 3:51 pm

Did you change your CSS or HTML code? If yes, you will need to copy what you changed here..

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by degla March 4th 2009, 4:05 pm

i dont know :S
give me code i will try...
degla
degla

Back to top Go down