The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about donating and the visitors?

4 posters

Go down

How about donating and the visitors? Empty How about donating and the visitors?

Post by mcdk March 12th 2009, 9:16 pm

I see that only the member can make a donation...The visitors aren't able to donate my forum.Why this?Whats the reason?How about making everyone could donate?
mcdk
Forumember

Male Posts : 135
Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

How about donating and the visitors? Empty Re: How about donating and the visitors?

Post by codegamer March 12th 2009, 11:23 pm

why would a guest donate??
codegamer
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How about donating and the visitors? Empty Re: How about donating and the visitors?

Post by blade168 March 13th 2009, 8:26 am

mcdk wrote:I see that only the member can make a donation...The visitors aren't able to donate my forum.Why this?Whats the reason?How about making everyone could donate?

If your guest are willing to donate then Im sure they will find no problem registering in your site:)
It would be an advantage to you both if you will give your guest a little nudge to register.

Whats the reason? well , I think nobody ever thought about a guest wanting to donate.will you donate to a website you are not even a member of?

How about making everyone could donate? technically everyone could donate, try to look at the registration as a process to be able to donate. or a donation form to be filled out.Smile
blade168
blade168
Forumember

Female Posts : 117
Language : Vb6, Oracle, MySql,SEO, Photoshop,Javascript,PHP,HTMl,Annimation

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 13th 2009, 8:34 am

It is not possible for guest to donate. Only registered members can donate.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by mcdk March 13th 2009, 4:02 pm

I Sait that because i have 2 forums...My first forum i write news and i dont let anyone to be a member and i have at other page the forum where i let everyone to be a member..Then at my second forum there are many members which want to make a donation but they have to be member and at my first forum and i do not let to be member there....Thats why i want and guests could do donations!
mcdk
Forumember

Male Posts : 135
Language : Greek

Back to top Go down