The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can members put any website in their profile ?

2 posters

Go down

can members put any website in their profile ? Empty can members put any website in their profile ?

Post by sugartea March 17th 2009, 10:35 am

can anyone tell that when a member creates itz profile...there is a place where he is given the option to enter website...so can he give the url of any website ???? ...n can admin put the url of any website in his profile ??? ...lyk www.zoomshare.com or www.funmaza.com or www.webs.com ........is it allowed ?
sugartea
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

can members put any website in their profile ? Empty Re: can members put any website in their profile ?

Post by Sanket March 17th 2009, 12:30 pm

Are you talking about this forum, then no. Only forumotion forums or nothing.

If you are talking about your own forum, its upto you what your users add to their profile.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

can members put any website in their profile ? Empty Re: can members put any website in their profile ?

Post by sugartea March 17th 2009, 7:11 pm

i am talking about my free forum...which i have created on forumotion...can members on my forum add any kind of website in their profile ? ..Smile
sugartea
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 17th 2009, 8:00 pm

Yes they can.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down