The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing

3 posters

Go down

my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing Empty my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing

Post by Leo-illy March 18th 2009, 5:49 pm

sory for disturbing..but really i dunno from where i can make the forum more wide
as u see the forum is so thin that my picture's can not fit inn all..only less than 40% of the pictures can be showing...and even the topic what i write is so so much small because there is no space

as you can see look
my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing Myforumissothin2

my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing 56667340

how i can Change that...???!!!
How and from wher i can make it more wide???!!!

Last edited by MrMario on March 18th 2009, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove bold)
Leo-illy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing Empty Re: my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing

Post by MrMario March 18th 2009, 6:38 pm

Bold and Colored text are reserved for moderation, by staff members only.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing Empty Re: my forum is so so thing that my pic can not fit all inn.only small part of th pic is showing

Post by Leo-illy March 18th 2009, 7:27 pm

i didnt get it iam sory realy sory ..can u explain to me what do you mean??!!!
Do you mean that i cant fix my forum size to make it more wide...????!!!! Sad
Leo-illy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo-illy March 19th 2009, 2:50 am

Some Body Help Please............!!!!!! :/
Leo-illy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 19th 2009, 5:54 am

Resize the image & post it or post the thumbnail. When you upload it to servimg.com you get the code for thumbnail. Add that. Otherwise its not possible to automatically resize the image.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo-illy March 19th 2009, 1:03 pm

Thanks For you Answer Sanket First Of All....But iam Asking How i Can Make My Page Forum Biger(( I mean Wider )) it look so thin...iam not talking about the pictures what i add iam talking about the page it self...

why the page is so big as normale but i can type only my topics and add pic into so thin part at the center YOU GOT WHAT I MEAN???!!!!

i Dont like it..is it because of my page skinn disegn itself
or there is some one way to make it wider....???!!!!
Leo-illy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 19th 2009, 1:13 pm

General>Configuration

Forum width (number or %) : increase it to whatever you want.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down