The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item Shop ( Point System Related )

+26
jacobred
Codyy
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
Rin
Armaghgeddon
OneFIFTYOne
dp
Kronos
:)tayne:)
13gentj
Steweh
TigTrivers
Rinean!
kreativeflow
johnod
BOINC
Rok
babaganoosh
ZX
Toddseahawks
weezy.f.baby
Dreamlimix
Dark Takua
Brandon
Nazar
Crest of Courage
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Item Shop ( Point System Related ) - Page 2 Empty Item Shop ( Point System Related )

Post by Crest of Courage March 19th 2009, 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This one is having shops on forum, the admin can make shop items ( w/ vis aids of the item ). Also where the admin can put the price and number of the being sell. :wouhou: it would be best if we have ( rpg ) shops
Crest of Courage

Language : Taglish ( Tagalog + English )

Back to top Go down

Item Shop ( Point System Related ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Item Shop ( Point System Related )

Post by CoRE_-D4M4G3D March 29th 2009, 3:56 am

lol you guys the greatest ideas of all in my opinion is the forum titled "Points Shop?" Me and rin posted up a storm in there and i think there are some amazing ideas. If you get anymore make sure you post them in there.
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
Forumember

Language : cardett1177

Back to top Go down

Item Shop ( Point System Related ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Item Shop ( Point System Related )

Post by Codyy March 29th 2009, 8:40 pm

babaganoosh wrote:What are these items that we buy? Keeping in mind not all forums are rpg forums. I'm completely on board for buying things with the points, but I'm curious as to what is a real possibility to be "sold".

if not all of them are rpg then those that arent don't have to use it. BUT ALOT of people want this. i don't want to leave forumotion because of this because i believe they are developing it now. IDK y they dont just download cash mod and upload it on there server and then we'd have cash mod. it must not that easy....
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Language : English

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13gentj April 11th 2009, 2:27 am

Ya, Add a poll please.
13gentj
13gentj
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobred April 12th 2009, 5:58 pm

1 - No poll
2- Already suggested
jacobred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by middo2 April 12th 2009, 8:38 pm

Brandon wrote:without something like this, the point system has basically no value at all

So true. The point system truly has no value without a shop. Without a shop, its just liek another "Number of Posts" box.

I vote an urgent YES!
middo2
middo2
Forumember

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMega April 12th 2009, 11:02 pm

Crest of Courage wrote:This one is having shops on forum, the admin can make shop items ( w/ vis aids of the item ). Also where the admin can put the price and number of the being sell. :wouhou: it would be best if we have ( rpg ) shops

No, because admin can already make their own. It's even in the Trick & Tips Forum latest's topic Rolling Eyes
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltwig April 14th 2009, 11:39 am

yes i hope they do it
cooltwig

http://www.swapitshopforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 19th 2009, 7:59 pm

You have 24 hours to add a poll or this will be locked.

Also, from what I understand this is a suggestion for a cash mod? Is that not correct? If so, then it has already been suggested. I would suggest casting your vote on the cash mod suggestion thread which you can find by looking at the stickied list, found at the top of this forum section.

If not the cash mod, isn't this the same as this suggestion?
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 20th 2009, 8:44 pm

Just realized Author has been banned.
No Poll

Garbaged
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2