The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you add backgrounds to your forum??

2 posters

Go down

Can you add backgrounds to your forum?? Empty Can you add backgrounds to your forum??

Post by texastskitty0520 March 20th 2009, 1:59 am

I design HTML layouts for backgrounds to be use in groups, I use to run a group on msn, but it closed down, and I design tags, and I would like to use a code to make backgrounds and add them to my forum, I read and read that you have to use the code in your text for background, but is there a layout for the css to make backgrounds, or is there a way to post them onto the forum, for copying n pasting is out of the question it doesn't work and I see backgrounds in other forumotional groups, but I yet to see how they post it into the text box, can you tell me how to do it, in an css layout where I can go to find something simple to use, or can I use the html layout for backgrounds in forumation, and if so how?? all the help would be really nice at this moment and time , thank you Hugs Kitty
texastskitty0520

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can you add backgrounds to your forum?? Empty Re: Can you add backgrounds to your forum??

Post by Sanket March 20th 2009, 5:59 am

Display>Colors
CSS stylesheet.

Thats where you can make changes.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down