The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForuMotion Arcade

+3
DeathSoul
MrMario
Rok
7 posters

Go down

Should ForuMotion have a supported Arcade?

ForuMotion Arcade Left1160%ForuMotion Arcade Right11 60% 
[ 9 ]
ForuMotion Arcade Left1140%ForuMotion Arcade Right11 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

ForuMotion Arcade Empty ForuMotion Arcade

Post by Rok March 23rd 2009, 3:50 am

You know, I was making a seperate forum for an Arcade, and while I was creating it, I was realizing how cool it would be to have it supported by ForuMotion as an official ForuMotion feature (like ShopMotion, the Support Forums, etc). Don't you think that ForuMotion and it's support forum should support this idea of having an arcade?
I don't know if I'm allowed to display the Arcade forum in this suggestion, but I'm sure it wouldn't mean any harm (just pelase do not register on it because I do not want to get in trouble)- http://arcade.forumotion.com
Even the URL link fits well, just like how this support forum's URL (help.forumotion.com) fits well.

Remember, this isn't exactly for the Support Forum. We can have a community arcade for all users to just hang out and interact. It doesn't even have to be part of the Support Forum; it can be an official arcade of ForuMotion.
Yea, there are plenty of other fun things to do, but that's just business and generally debating over the support forum. We never needed ShopMotion..we will never need the arcade..But, every user should have some fun. Again, this arcade doesn't have to have anything due with the support forum, just forumotion. ForuMotion has lots of things- ShopMotion, SOSBlogs, Support Forums, etc. How would an arcade hurt that? The arcade will just be another addition to ForuMotion's circle of fun.
Think about it..

So, Yes / No voting.

Last edited by Rok on March 26th 2009, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

ForuMotion Arcade Empty Re: ForuMotion Arcade

Post by MrMario March 23rd 2009, 4:36 am

Sorry no, because its a support forum and not an arcade support forum. We give support not arcades. This suggest is better for the Suggestion for Forums.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul March 23rd 2009, 5:46 am

Rok wrote:You know, I was making a seperate forum for an Arcade, and while I was creating it, I was realizing how cool it would be to have it supported by ForuMotion as an official ForuMotion feature (like ShopMotion, the Support Forums, etc). Don't you think that ForuMotion and it's support forum should support this idea of having an arcade?
I don't know if I'm allowed to display the Arcade forum in this suggestion, but I'm sure it wouldn't mean any harm (just pelase do not register on it because I do not want to get in trouble)- http://arcade.forumotion.com
Even the URL link fits well, just like how this support forum's URL (help.forumotion.com) fits well.

So, Yes / No voting.
I agree with you but as stupid as this may sound it could be a security risk Therefore I am voting no sorry

MrMario wrote:Sorry no, because its a support forum and not an arcade support forum. We give support not arcades. This suggest is better for the Suggestion for Forums.
I kinda support what you are saying mario but sometimes we just gotta have fun
Laughing
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 March 23rd 2009, 6:38 am

Rok wrote:Even the URL link fits well, just like how this support forum's URL (help.forumotion.com) fits well.

So, Yes / No voting.

It does fit in well, but that's its purpose Wink

MrMario wrote:Sorry no, because its a support forum and not an arcade support forum. We give support not arcades. This suggest is better for the Suggestion for Forums.

As much as I agree here, I kinda cant.
Honestly, sure this is a support forum, and in 99.999% of other support forum's (To my knowledge) you are allowed more fun in the GD section.

I believe it's time for a lightening up of the support forum, and putting some thought into this Wink
--Its over due.

prodod wrote:I agree with you but as stupid as this may sound it could be a security risk

How is this is security risk & what type of security risk?

There is already staff there + some of the staff there are members of the support forum.

:wouhou:

For the above reason's, I am voting yes.
We need to relax the forum a little, and by having a forum such as this associated with the support forum would do wonders Smile

Spoiler:

=> Yes. rock
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2009, 8:40 am

What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 23rd 2009, 12:20 pm

Hey Darren! Thanks for that Very Happy.

As Darren said, this will be an excellent idea. This wouldn't have anything to do with the Support Forum; it's just part of ForuMotion. We always need a little fun and correspond with other users sometimes, and this is the perfect way.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 26th 2009, 11:44 pm

Remember, this isn't exactly for the Support Forum. We can have a community arcade for all users to just hang out and interact. It doesn't even have to be part of the Support Forum; it can be an official arcade of ForuMotion.
Yea, there are plenty of other fun things to do, but that's just business and generally debating over the support forum. We never needed ShopMotion..we will never need the arcade..But, every user should have some fun. Again, this arcade doesn't have to have anything due with the support forum, just forumotion. ForuMotion has lots of things- ShopMotion, SOSBlogs, Support Forums, etc. How would an arcade hurt that? The arcade will just be another addition to ForuMotion's circle of fun.
Think about it..
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix March 27th 2009, 12:26 am

i like this idea!

--> Voted Yes
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Male Posts : 761
Language : Cheese

http://www.sparkchat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld March 27th 2009, 12:40 am

Voted yes.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 27th 2009, 11:01 pm

Thanks so much you guys Very Happy
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 3rd 2009, 1:12 am

Bump.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 5th 2009, 3:38 am

Bump bounce
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 11th 2009, 6:33 am

Bump.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 11th 2009, 12:25 pm

darren1 wrote:
Spoiler:

What can I say? The guy knows me loove

I'm sorry but I'm vetoing this one - this is a Support Forum, not a Games or Generalistic Forum
=> Refused
=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down