The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How i can hide some Parts or Link inside my topic for Guest..and how to hide before replay my topic

Go down

How i can hide some Parts or Link inside my topic for Guest..and how to hide before replay my topic Empty How i can hide some Parts or Link inside my topic for Guest..and how to hide before replay my topic

Post by Leo-illy March 23rd 2009, 10:29 am

sorry i just tryd the Code [/hide] but its still showing to evry body .... can you explain to me more about [/hide] code
cos realy its not working...all what happen after i edit that hide code- the text became inside of one white box but still showing i tryd 2 difrant ways:-
1- [/hide]
and its still showing like thise:-
How i can hide some Parts or Link inside my topic for Guest..and how to hide before replay my topic 1hidetextnotactive

then the text between the code still showing but in white box as apicture not active

2- [/hide]
and its showing like thise :-
How i can hide some Parts or Link inside my topic for Guest..and how to hide before replay my topic 2hidetextbutactiveone
the text still showing in white box also {but active just as it was before any hide code's .so any guest still canuse my site links Sad
i need help please....and what i can do if i need to hide the link in the topic that its showing only after you replay my topic
thanks lot of thanks to evry body
Leo-illy

Language : english

Back to top Go down