The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Fields are almost impossible to see!

2 posters

Go down

Registration Fields are almost impossible to see! Empty Registration Fields are almost impossible to see!

Post by Ompet March 23rd 2009, 2:37 pm

Hi!
First post at this forum, but until now I have been very happy with this forums! But now when anyone new is trying to join, the fields they are going to fill in is almost impossible to see!

http://elite-fighters.darkbb.com/profile.forum?mode=register&agreed=true

There you'll almost don't see the fields at all!! If you zoom a lot you'll see it says Username, Email and Password!!
Can someone please help me, and tell me what I might have changed (by accident) or what to do?? Is there a reset button for the appearance, without reseting all the members??

Thank you!
/Ompet
Ompet

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Registration Fields are almost impossible to see! Empty Re: Registration Fields are almost impossible to see!

Post by magicm00n March 23rd 2009, 2:39 pm

Is this recent? Did you experience this before the new updates were applied?
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Registration Fields are almost impossible to see! Empty Re: Registration Fields are almost impossible to see!

Post by Ompet March 23rd 2009, 2:53 pm

Nope! Or when did it update?? This happened for 2 - 4 days ago (don't know exactly when, but a person did notify me for 2 days ago or something)

PS. Looked when the update was made, and it could be about that time it did screw up!! Didn't know they did a Update ^^
Ompet

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 23rd 2009, 3:51 pm

Since it was at that time, Report your issues with the new update. Arrow Click here.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down