The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points System

2 posters

Go down

Points System Empty Points System

Post by johnod 23rd March 2009, 18:06

Is there a way that my forum members could use their points to but upgrades for their user name etc. such as to change the color add a glow underline it change the whole username etc.

If there is can someone tell me how to do this.

Oh and something else while I'm here is there a way i can add like a notice or something like that to the top of the shoutbox well not on top still in it just above all the posts. Thanks.
johnod
Forumember

Male Posts : 65
Language : English

http://www.glitcher-z.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Points System Empty Re: Points System

Post by Rok 23rd March 2009, 21:46

Is there a way that my forum members could use their points to but upgrades for their user name etc. such as to change the color add a glow underline it change the whole username etc.
Sorry, but that can't be done unless you accomplish it manually. You can always set up a Points Shop in your forum and have 'Shop Managers' to run the Shops and transfer items to users for their Points.

Oh and something else while I'm here is there a way i can add like a notice or something like that to the top of the shoutbox well not on top still in it just above all the posts. Thanks.
That can't be done, but that is a very good idea to suggest.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down