The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few problems with page size, pictures

2 posters

Go down

A few problems with page size, pictures Empty A few problems with page size, pictures

Post by kylesmummy06 March 27th 2009, 12:39 pm

Right the first problem is some of the members are complaining they need to scroll across yet there is nothing there Shocked on the main page and also in some posts where only the writing in posts can be seen when scrolling across i have asked and this on both ie and firefox.

Another problem is all the pictures like smilies buttons seem distrote and wierd.

A few buttons are not showing for some members but are others then they will show for them but then not the people who could see them Rolling Eyes

All members can see lock this post from reports but some cant actually use it.

A few members can see the mod tools

All the small pictrues for sub forums go over writing yet the page is big!

my site is www.mummysworld.net please help its putting members off from posting and coming on so god knows how the guests feel coming on to it
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

A few problems with page size, pictures Empty Re: A few problems with page size, pictures

Post by kylesmummy06 March 28th 2009, 12:55 am

Anyone help with this?? there is lot of members not coming on because of this problem and i dont wanna lose members
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

A few problems with page size, pictures Empty Re: A few problems with page size, pictures

Post by Sanket March 28th 2009, 4:05 pm

Your forum looks fine to me.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down