The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email & Username Registration Problem

5 posters

Go down

Email & Username Registration Problem Empty Email & Username Registration Problem

Post by purefan88 March 28th 2009, 1:59 am

some of my forum registrants complain that when they try to register, it says that their email or preferred username is already taken, but when i check the member list its not.... the email or username is still available.... why is this???
purefan88
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Email & Username Registration Problem Empty Re: Email & Username Registration Problem

Post by MrMario March 28th 2009, 2:21 am

Did you check the inactive users?

Admin Panel>>User & Groups>>Inactive User
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Email & Username Registration Problem Empty Re: Email & Username Registration Problem

Post by purefan88 March 28th 2009, 2:41 am

MrMario wrote:Did you check the inactive users?

Admin Panel>>User & Groups>>Inactive User

yes, but they're not there.... they were not able to finish the registration process because the system wont accept their email address or username.... what can i do sir?
purefan88
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 28th 2009, 4:08 pm

It was a temporary glitch for some of the forums, it should be sorted now.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaragdalena May 1st 2009, 6:28 pm

This is still a problem! I've got two wannabe members with exactly this problem.
Smaragdalena

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic May 19th 2009, 5:17 pm

This problem isn't solved yet. Can anyone help us, cause I still have the same problem with usernames and I'm receiving many complaints when people try to register.

I always check the inactive users, but this problem last for some time now, so it's some kind of a general bug. Please, can anyone solve this!
Angelic
Angelic
Forumember

Female Posts : 51
Language : english

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic May 21st 2009, 4:26 pm

This is the problem that should be solved as soon as possible. I hope administration will respond soon.
Angelic
Angelic
Forumember

Female Posts : 51
Language : english

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down