The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i get my rep to be from numbers to this ?

Go down

How  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Empty How do i get my rep to be from numbers to this ?

Post by Ape April 4th 2009, 10:57 pm

ok i have been trying to work out how i can add some thing like this to my rep bit on my forums How  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputa10 i want it to go in place of the numbers

How  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_posHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_posHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_posHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_posHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_posHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highposHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highposHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highposHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highposHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highposHow  do i get my rep  to be from numbers to  this ? Reputation_highpos so it will look like this Very Happy
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19123
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down