The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForuMotion more popular

+6
Master Marc
Jazeon
Eximma
ngocducqtk32
Sky
Rok
10 posters

Go down

ForuMotion more popular Empty ForuMotion more popular

Post by Rok April 7th 2009, 05:38

We need to make ForuMotion more popular. I mean really; there is over 21,000 members on this support forum, but that's still not a lot. Think about it. There's more babies than that in just one state of the US. But, there are more users that don't and never will get on the support forum, so that would probally be another additional 50,000 users, which is still not enough. ForuMotion is pretty popular, but it's nowhere near complete popularity. We need to get active- have advertisements, MySpace pages, Twitter pages, etc. We need ot get ForuMotion in the 'up'. There are many advertisement forums that have more members currently online than what this support forum have that visited the past 24 hours. ForuMotion is one of the best forum-hostings there are out there and we need to share that with other people. We need to spread the word out everywhere and tell our friends. If we all can work together, we can do something extremely great. Caihlem or whoever can make a MySpace page as well as other pages. We have a Facebook page; why not more than that?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

ForuMotion more popular Empty Re: ForuMotion more popular

Post by Sky April 7th 2009, 05:59

Rok, this is a Support Forum.
Many Admins don't register to support forums, but they use Forumotion as host. And there are more boards like the spanish and french. So it isnt just
21,000, And anyways, when you click on Google for create a forum, Forumotion is the first option.
Sky
Sky
Forumember

Male Posts : 314
Language : English & Spanish

http://evolvingrockers.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ngocducqtk32 April 7th 2009, 06:38

Try forumotion.. and forumotion is the first change of me ! .. But.. as my seem... Every body.. change forumotion first.. after that.. a little of them to become fond of forumotion .. why ?.. Last big update.. is a hope of most member.. but .. they want more that.... !!!!
ngocducqtk32
ngocducqtk32
Forumember

Male Posts : 173
Language : Việt Nam

http://sinhviendalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma April 7th 2009, 11:58

Indeed, basically forumotion was French, but it developed to other languages.

The french support forum has 84262 members registered, but as it's said above, many admins don't need help to manage their forums, so don't register Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazeon April 18th 2009, 08:01

Well forumotion is the best of the best eh.
So I hoped a lot of members can see this forum and won't quit on this host.
Jazeon
Jazeon
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Language : English

http://hardcoregamers.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc April 20th 2009, 01:59

Well,you can see links to this forum in your admin panel,and the little green thing screaming in the admin panel,when you click it,you come to this forum,the support forum,but people just come and go,but when they have a question,they stay till they get an answer, Neutral .
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 20th 2009, 04:01

Yeah, all of you guys are pretty right.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaterl April 20th 2009, 21:05

All about the publicity that these forums Haig clear whether U.S. put advertising on their forums or clear that Haig had never seen a forum as
www.emudesc.net is a forum to speak Spanish
Gaterl
Gaterl

Language : Spanish,English,HTML,CSS,Javascript

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacific April 20th 2009, 22:31

I think that there are so many Forumotion's forums out there!
Pacific
Pacific
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1736
Language : Greek, English, French
Location : Exams finished... going to do as much reviews as I can

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 April 22nd 2009, 01:25

If we were to advertise this forum, ask other forum types such as vB, IPB ect, ect to put advertisements of Forumotion up, then there is a slight chance we'll get lots of members, but also another slight chance that random people could just be joining to cause trouble or something, and I like this forum as it is now and I don't want any of that to happen. We already get lots of guests on this forum non-stop every 24 hours day in, day out, and probably half of them guests register. And besides, the ammount of members we have now is just about enough for a free forum host, so I say Forumotion did quite well! Very good
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 01:28

then there is a slight chance we'll get lots of members, but also another slight chance that random people could just be joining to cause trouble or something, and I like this forum as it is now and I don't want any of that to happen.
Indeed; however, I was never referring to more members on the support forum. I was reffering to more users using ForuMotion.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2009, 01:46

Uhmm how can I say this without the snipers opening fire?.....................

Forumotion is doing better as of late, I have seen some polls and graphs that show that people are choosing forumotion more now.

The reason? Not sure but the new folks would be the ones to answer.

What forumotion has going for it is the ease of use Admin panel.

Since leaving forumotion a few months ago and starting my own service, that has been my biggest project making the admin panel easy to navagate like forumotion.

The biggest problem that I have seen posted about forumotion (and what I have severely criticized) is all the bugs with the updates.

I dont understand that problem to this day. Forumotion has several servers why not reserve one that has test forums on it and release the updates to those forums to see if there are bugs, fix them then release the update to the forumotion members.

Then again the forumotion that I knew was totally different then any other code monkies I ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza May 4th 2009, 02:26

the reason why is that there are other free forum hosters as well
pizza
pizza
Forumember

Male Posts : 99

http://pizza.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down