The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum Wont Load?

3 posters

Go down

My Forum Wont Load? Empty My Forum Wont Load?

Post by Bluzzy April 9th 2009, 4:17 am

Hey,

For some reason my forum wont load! It's been working ever sence. But now when i type in www.clubpenguintown.net It Doesent load!

Please help.

~ Bluzzy *Head Admin Of CPT*
groar
Bluzzy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My Forum Wont Load? Empty Re: My Forum Wont Load?

Post by kirk April 9th 2009, 4:32 am

the same thing just happened to me on like thre forumotion forums.
all i'm getting is a blank white page. i closed my browser and tried again and one is back but the others are still blank.

how ever i clicked you link and it's working fine.
so it has to be forumotions data/server gets overloaded or a strain put on it at times because this has bin happening to other people lately too.
it kind off ticks you off but what can ya do? just clear all cookies and everthing close your browser and try again.

hope that helps. how about my link in my avie is it coming up for you?
that one is still not coming up. nothing but a blank white page after it;s fully loaded. i click refresh and the same thing.. damn forumotion.. haha lol
i never have this problem on my paid forum. unless my server is down.. lol
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix April 9th 2009, 4:35 am

this is a frustrating thing, i go to my admin panel and it doesn't load, it shows white blank page, i restarted and cleared my browser stuff many times, i can't access my admin panel for 2 days now and also another frustrating thing is "The session is expired" huh!
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Male Posts : 761
Language : Cheese

http://www.sparkchat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 9th 2009, 4:40 am

Xclipse wrote:this is a frustrating thing, i go to my admin panel and it doesn't load, it shows white blank page, i restarted and cleared my browser stuff many times, i can't access my admin panel for 2 days now and also another frustrating thing is "The session is expired" huh!

it's the same thing for me right now too. i can go to two of my other forumotion forums no problem.but when i try to go on Forum Makers that's the link here in my profile/avie nothing but a blank page. if i add admin to the end of the link it comes up with the log in page but that's it.

theres not really nothing we can do i guess. may be try changing your browser if you need to get in right now. or just wait a lil wile and it will be back. this has bin happening the last couple weeks on and off.. may be even longer?
theres always something freaky going on. but most of the time it's just for a short time then everthing is back to norm.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down