The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password changed on me?

3 posters

Go down

Password changed on me? Empty Password changed on me?

Post by kite44 April 11th 2009, 5:15 am

My website doesnt seem to be working.
www.secretservice.twilight-mania.com
And whenever i try to enter utilities it says its the wrong password.
Is there a way i can ask for what the password is? There is no password confirmation in utilities.
So i cant have it send to my email, is there a way one of the administrators can send it to the email i signed up with?
kite44

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Password changed on me? Empty Re: Password changed on me?

Post by MrMario April 11th 2009, 5:25 am

Eximma wrote:Hello,

If you lost your password to reach your forum or the tools, please contact only ONE PERSON by PM : Typlo (away on week-ends) or Caihlem or Eximma or Luky by this following way :

Title of your message :
- Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
- Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
Indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address :
Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer. If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

However, a few important points:
> DO NOT write these two information (your forum url and the creation email) in a topic on this forum !
> DO NOT send the request to several of these people, unless you want the password to change several times
> Giving only the information needed is offensive, a few words such as please or thanks is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,
ForuMotion Staff.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Password changed on me? Empty Re: Password changed on me?

Post by Darren1 April 11th 2009, 5:25 am

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down