The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations

2 posters

Go down

Donations Empty Donations

Post by DarkDemon April 16th 2009, 12:03 am

Ok, I know there is a Donations thing you can put on your website, that allows members to donate for credits.. BUT

Is there a area that I can have them donate to my direct paypal account, because they are going to be donated money to pay for our Ventrilo server?
DarkDemon
DarkDemon
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : english

http://gamelifebeta.com

Back to top Go down

Donations Empty Re: Donations

Post by The Pirate of AE April 16th 2009, 12:08 am

DarkDemon wrote:Ok, I know there is a Donations thing you can put on your website, that allows members to donate for credits.. BUT

Is there a area that I can have them donate to my direct paypal account, because they are going to be donated money to pay for our Ventrilo server?

I think that would go against the ToS
The Pirate of AE
The Pirate of AE
Forumember

Male Posts : 181
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Donations Empty Re: Donations

Post by DarkDemon April 16th 2009, 12:11 am

MarcBomber3 wrote:
DarkDemon wrote:Ok, I know there is a Donations thing you can put on your website, that allows members to donate for credits.. BUT

I think that would go against the ToS

It would? why is that? I am not a douchebag or anything, I am a guild Leader. Also my paypal account is directed at my bank to. So why would I wanna screw up my own paypal account. They could report me and I would be screwed. But I am not like that.

I was just wondering if we are able to do it or not?

I think I may have found it on paypal anyways. But I would like to get a bar to so my members are able to see where we are at.
DarkDemon
DarkDemon
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : english

http://gamelifebeta.com

Back to top Go down