The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very frustrated with website

2 posters

Go down

Very frustrated with website Empty Very frustrated with website

Post by dolfin April 18th 2009, 3:08 am

I am altering/changing partts of my website and find it so annoying that when l put website in 'under construction' mode, the next time l go to website, it has changed back that people can register to enter my website!! Yes, l 'save' when l have put it in 'construction' mode, but it changes itself back...

Next problem...When l post into the forum, and send it in..nothing appears in there except my 'signature' (which l REMOVED days ago, and it STILL appears) and yes, l am posting correctly and hitting the send button..but nothing shows up??? apart from the subject heading (which is too short to list what l want to put in there!) but when l click on 'edit' all the writing is still there?? What am l doing wrong please Smile

Please help as l find this so frustrating continually having to re-set these settings again and again.

my website is: www.compinginoz.forumotion.com (formerly known as comperscorner.forumotion.com)

Thanks
dolfin

Female Posts : 20
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Very frustrated with website Empty Re: Very frustrated with website

Post by MrMario April 18th 2009, 6:18 am

Constustion mode is only active for 24 hours.

Do you know what your color writing is?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Very frustrated with website Empty Re: Very frustrated with website

Post by dolfin April 18th 2009, 7:07 am

l did one post and it worked no problems, then next post it is 'invisible' even though it appears when l go to edit..

I just tried a post again, and l can see this one, but still not the other post.. Confused Colour is saying 'default' which is exactly what it is saying on the post that worked too, so not a colour issue?
dolfin

Female Posts : 20
Language : English

Back to top Go down