The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT! "Problems with posting across the whole forum & members being logged out all the time"

5 posters

Go down

Solved URGENT! "Problems with posting across the whole forum & members being logged out all the time"

Post by hraituk April 18th 2009, 1:32 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this Confused Confused Confused

Hi there,

:
*i tried posting a home check earlier - but then it asked me to log in again, and when i did my post was gone ???
*i had to bath the boys so left it for a bit and have just tried again but it did the same thing

it did it earlie too when sent a pm - but it still sent the pm
*and when i went in chat and photo i had to log in again when i came back to home page

I'm getting a lot of members telling me this

http://hraituk.forumotion.net/help-f2/logging-out-t255.htm

http://hraituk.forumotion.net/help-f2/is-it-only-me-t191.htm

Can you please look into this and get back to me

Many thanks

Last edited by MrMario on April 18th 2009, 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : was told to change the title so have.)
hraituk

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: URGENT! "Problems with posting across the whole forum & members being logged out all the time"

Post by Sanket April 18th 2009, 5:03 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: URGENT! "Problems with posting across the whole forum & members being logged out all the time"

Post by hraituk April 18th 2009, 7:14 pm

I have PM'd you regarding your reply to my original post, and Yes I will change the title so it is easier for you and your tech's to see what the problem is, What would you suggest the title says??? as the problem is throughout the whole forum ... how about "problems with posting across the whole forum & members being logged out all the time"??? How does that sound to you????
hraituk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy101 April 18th 2009, 9:31 pm

cheak the "Log me on automatically each visit" butten
Sammy101
Sammy101
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : English,Spanish

http://thebestforumever.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by hraituk April 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

Sammy101 wrote:cheak the "Log me on automatically each visit" butten

They've tied that, but still get logged out :/
hraituk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 18th 2009, 10:31 pm

That happens on a lot of phpBB forums. I have the same problem on most forums where I am logged in and about 3 seconds later, I get logged out and it repeats. My only shot at a solution would be for your users to switch browsers or you resycnhronize your forum.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by hraituk April 18th 2009, 11:04 pm

Hi ya, Thanks for your help. Will try that & mention to them about firefox etc

Many thanks

xxx
hraituk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 18th 2009, 11:06 pm

This topic is Solved

=>Locked
=>Solved Tag Added
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down