The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this Reputation thing.. How does it work?

+2
MrMario
Afua
6 posters

Go down

About this Reputation thing.. How does it work? Empty About this Reputation thing.. How does it work?

Post by Afua April 20th 2009, 3:07 am

How does the reputation thing work?
Afua
Forumember

Female Posts : 27
Language : English

http://bluebloods.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

About this Reputation thing.. How does it work? Empty Re: About this Reputation thing.. How does it work?

Post by MrMario April 20th 2009, 3:14 am

More info => here
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

About this Reputation thing.. How does it work? Empty Re: About this Reputation thing.. How does it work?

Post by mitose April 21st 2009, 4:15 pm

can i ask , is the repution points can be add only by the admin and moderator? or everyone can add it to the post they like? please answer this so that i can update my forum
mitose

Language : viet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 April 21st 2009, 5:00 pm

yes they can
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Afua April 21st 2009, 10:31 pm

So let me get this right, is reputation different from the points or its all together?
Afua
Forumember

Female Posts : 27

http://bluebloods.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 21st 2009, 11:15 pm

Rep is how good your post or topic is. Its counts into point but its not part of the point for post.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by mitose April 22nd 2009, 7:06 am

so you mean that all members can give reputation to others' reply by clicking the "+" button? my forum doesn't seem to work taht way since normal member can't see the +/- button. how can i make them see those button ?
mitose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 April 22nd 2009, 7:14 am

ok

admin panel> modules> reputation > Display this field for users that are at least > guests

done
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mitose April 22nd 2009, 7:31 pm

i already did but the normal member can't see it ><
mitose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter 1911 April 25th 2009, 8:25 pm

I have the same problem. I have done everything described in the tutorial, but non of my members(except me, but i am admin) can not see this thingy.
Hunter 1911

Language : Hrvatski(Croatian)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxSwiftxXx June 19th 2009, 12:32 am

maybe it has something to do with the display? im having the same problems too, i cant even see it, this field is activated and for members at least to see it. I'm the admin and i cant see it.
xXxSwiftxXx

Back to top Go down