The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons for topics

2 posters

Go down

Icons for topics Empty Icons for topics

Post by Youkaiyami April 23rd 2009, 6:26 am

Is there a size limit for the icons for topics?(new topic, locked etc.) I put in some new ones 100X100 (so the image appears) with a transparency. The pictures show up in the AP, but they don't show up in the actual forum. I'd like to keep the size, because the image can only get so small before it becomes a blob of color.
Youkaiyami

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Icons for topics Empty Re: Icons for topics

Post by RikaComet April 23rd 2009, 6:59 am

omg 100X100!? look dude.. the first 100 is width and second is height

the width can be maybe upto 200 something but there's a smaller limit on height maybe its around 60-70 px

but what in the world ? 100X100 images are considered crap these days for buttons unless they are for icons.. ~

anyways if you try to load a larger image .. it will be automatically reduced to the biggest size possible~~
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Icons for topics Empty Re: Icons for topics

Post by Youkaiyami April 23rd 2009, 5:07 pm

RikaComet wrote:omg 100X100!? look dude.. the first 100 is width and second is height

the width can be maybe upto 200 something but there's a smaller limit on height maybe its around 60-70 px

but what in the world ? 100X100 images are considered crap these days for buttons unless they are for icons.. ~

anyways if you try to load a larger image .. it will be automatically reduced to the biggest size possible~~

I know what dimensions are. I used 100x100 for an even yet large icon. This isn't a picture re-sized for it, it is actually a PS brush with the size changed. Why would you think it looked like crap? You haven't even seen the image.

I wanted simply to know if there was a size limit.
Youkaiyami

Language : English

Back to top Go down