The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum

3 posters

Go down

plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum Empty plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum

Post by KLERI April 24th 2009, 9:35 pm

a member her andrikos13 is lying about our forum because its better than his forum.... he tells that we used bad language to him and this is a big lie because we dont even know him.... help us
KLERI

Language : greek-english

http://greek.forumtwilight.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum Empty Re: plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum

Post by KLERI April 24th 2009, 9:37 pm

and he tell that he will destroy our forum if we dont put our members in his forum
KLERI

Language : greek-english

http://greek.forumtwilight.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum Empty Re: plzz help us someone trying to destroy our forum

Post by Sanket April 24th 2009, 9:38 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Whats the use of posting this?
He can't do anything, if you haven't done anything against the TOS of forumotion.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by andrikoc13 April 24th 2009, 9:39 pm

THEY LIES! THEY PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATIONS ,bad language and i had sent the screenshots with the truth ! i said them that I can destroy because they use bad language etc...i had the screenshots which they tell me bad language etc! Kleri , you know me...very well!
andrikoc13

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 24th 2009, 9:41 pm

Flame war written all over this, Topic Locked & garbaged.
Take your issues onto PM's, support forum is not for this.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down