The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors?

3 posters

Go down

What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors? Empty What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors?

Post by ClaraZ25 April 25th 2009, 2:14 am

I have noticed the options of Administrator Font Color and Moderator Font Color in the Display >> Colors section of the Admin Panel. I am curious as to what these do. I have them set to the same color as the Group color for administrators and moderators. I tried changed them to see what happens and as far as i could tell nothing happened. If someone could shed some light on what they do it would be greatly appreciated.

-Pat
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Forumember

Male Posts : 71
Language : English, HTML, and Basic CSS

Back to top Go down

What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors? Empty Re: What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors?

Post by Mehtevas April 25th 2009, 2:54 am

What it does, if you set the group color then the name of everyone in that group will changed to that color.

therefor, if you change the Administrator Color to Pink all Administrators names will be Pink.

Same with Moderators.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors? Empty Re: What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors?

Post by ClaraZ25 April 25th 2009, 3:25 am

I am not talking about the group color. i have that enabled for many groups. What I am asking is what the Administrator Font color and Moderator Font Color options are for in Admin Panel >> Display >> Colors

Here is a screen shot of where they are:
What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors? 29z1pv8
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Forumember

Male Posts : 71
Language : English, HTML, and Basic CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn April 25th 2009, 3:55 am

ClaraZ25 wrote:I am not talking about the group color. i have that enabled for many groups. What I am asking is what the Administrator Font color and Moderator Font Color options are for in Admin Panel >> Display >> Colors

Here is a screen shot of where they are:
What are Administrator and Moderator Font Colors? 29z1pv8
If you do not chose "colorize usernames" (users and groups> user options)
Then those are the colors that will show for the Admin and mods.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down