The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend passed away, Need Founder account.

2 posters

Go down

Friend passed away, Need Founder account. Empty Friend passed away, Need Founder account.

Post by u4gn_reborn May 4th 2009, 11:55 pm

My best friend and I started a free forum a wile back for our xbox clan. He just passed away on April 14, 2009. All of the original clan members want to get back together and update the forum but he was the founder so there is certain things that i cant do just being an admin, like changing the url, so I need help either transferring the privileges to my user name or getting the password for his account.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

Last edited by u4gn_reborn on May 5th 2009, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
u4gn_reborn

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Friend passed away, Need Founder account. Empty Re: Friend passed away, Need Founder account.

Post by MrMario May 5th 2009, 12:01 am

Hello, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem. This will help other find their questions and get the answer in a timely matter.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Friend passed away, Need Founder account. Empty Re: Friend passed away, Need Founder account.

Post by u4gn_reborn May 5th 2009, 12:04 am

Sorry about that.
u4gn_reborn

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 5th 2009, 12:28 am

No Problem.

You will need to contact anyone of these staff members => here and ask them for the founders info so that you can be the founder. You will need to provide your forums URL, founders orgainal username, and anything else you want to get the account.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down