The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allopass had my country flag last nght but not now?

2 posters

Go down

allopass had my country flag last nght but not now? Empty allopass had my country flag last nght but not now?

Post by lolipownu May 10th 2009, 1:01 pm

Okay, so last night i was trying to buy credits for my forum via allopass. I clicked on my flag of my country but it came up with an error screen. I tried to click on the other country flags to see if it was the other countries too and it was so i left it until today. Now my countries flag does not appear on the list and I can't buy credits via allopass.
I live in Ireland

Okay, now when i click any flag again it says error so i don't know what to do, please help Wink
Thanks if you know what to do Wink
lolipownu

Language : English

Back to top Go down

allopass had my country flag last nght but not now? Empty Re: allopass had my country flag last nght but not now?

Post by Beno May 10th 2009, 2:12 pm

Hi lolipownu,

It seems that Allopass hasn't been working to well recently. I don't know why this is but i will forward this issue to Typlo and it will be sorted soon. Typlo doesn't work on weekends so it will be atleast Monday before he will look at the message.

Regards,
Beno
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

allopass had my country flag last nght but not now? Empty Re: allopass had my country flag last nght but not now?

Post by lolipownu May 10th 2009, 4:09 pm

Thank beno Wink
It's just my dad's credit card/paypal thing hasn't been working for a while and this was the only way i could get credits
And also, how much credits is a domain name?
lolipownu

Back to top Go down