The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone hacked my forum he even put hes own chatbox at the portal of myforum

2 posters

Go down

Someone hacked my forum he even put hes own chatbox at the portal of myforum Empty Someone hacked my forum he even put hes own chatbox at the portal of myforum

Post by Amihan Sun 10 May - 16:59

help my old moderators have acces to my forum and he put chatbox in my forum and i cant disable it even if i delete the chat box at administration panel the chatbox on portal was still there on my forum he made that chatboxfor hes own messing, my forum help please,,, i want to personalize my chatbox and he owned my chatbox help shaking shaking shaking Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i deleted the chatbox but still it appear on portal where he put it, i even banned him at the forum now help please i beg... Sad TT TT

Last edited by sweety69 on Sun 10 May - 17:17; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : explaining more i badly need attentions.... :()
Amihan
Amihan
Forumember

Female Posts : 66
Language : english

http://sweetyran.activebb.net

Back to top Go down

Someone hacked my forum he even put hes own chatbox at the portal of myforum Empty Re: Someone hacked my forum he even put hes own chatbox at the portal of myforum

Post by Tilum Sun 10 May - 17:22

Hello
The person who did this didn't use the default chatbox, they used a Xat chatbox. To delete it, you need to go to:
> Admin Panel
> Moduels
> Portal Management
> Click structure on "Portal"
> There will be a box called Chatbox
> Delete the box.
> The chatbox should now be gone.

Please don't be afraid to ask if you need any more help Wink

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster