The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues.

3 posters

Go down

Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues. Empty Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues.

Post by sterbensie May 13th 2009, 10:22 pm

Here is my first issue.(overlapping buttons) https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/84/19/85/error110.jpg

Also, I have been experiencing really weird things lately with my forums/acp. Things are not lining up, things are not loading up correctly. Also, something very annoying. My colors seem to be bugged. Every time I try to change a color on my site, its gets all messed up and distorted. Also, when I was having some serious forum issues yesterday the forum backup did NOT work -_-. Also, how often does it save a copy of the forums? My last one was like 2 days ago.

Last edited by sterbensie on May 13th 2009, 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
sterbensie
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues. Empty Re: Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues.

Post by MrMario May 13th 2009, 10:57 pm

Hello, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem. This will help other find their questions and get the answer in a timely matter.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues. Empty Re: Overlapping buttons while viewing profile/ACP issues.

Post by sterbensie May 13th 2009, 11:01 pm

MrMario wrote: Hello, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem. This will help other find their questions and get the answer in a timely matter.

Sorry, didn't think it would be an issue. It's been updated.
sterbensie
Forumember

Male Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 14th 2009, 4:51 pm

Looks like an issue with the skin. You will need to change the skin.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down