The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any paid services by forumotion??

3 posters

Go down

Solved Are there any paid services by forumotion??

Post by Vibhor May 15th 2009, 7:51 am

Hey all!!
As there are always one or another new problem popping out in forumotion forums, I was thinking if theres any paid service offered by forumotion where theres no such problems?????Plz reply, thanks! Smile

BTW, Who owns the forumotion? Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Are there any paid services by forumotion??

Post by Codyy May 15th 2009, 8:08 am

No, they don't own a "PAID" service. closest thing to forumotion and paid is "ShopMotion" where u buy items with forumotion logos. and idk who owns forumotion.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor May 15th 2009, 8:28 am

thnaks guys, Actually there are many problem faced in forumotion forums so i was thinkin if theres any paid service where we pay and we don't have to face these problems lol!..because am ready to pay but i want my forum to work perfectly.
How much v-bullitin costs? but even if i shift to vbullitin the problem is that i can't shift my posts etc! Sad
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 15th 2009, 8:32 am

Vibhor wrote:thnaks guys, Actually there are many problem faced in forumotion forums so i was thinkin if theres any paid service where we pay and we don't have to face these problems lol!..because am ready to pay but i want my forum to work perfectly.
How much v-bullitin costs? but even if i shift to vbullitin the problem is that i can't shift my posts etc! Sad

Yea like csf said there are no paid services.
Well you can pay to have adds removed and pay for a domain.
but other then that if your looking to get a paid forum the you would have to go with something like phpbb paid version or v-bulletin,in-vision something like that.
Paid forums are good and better for somethings.but don''t think you wont have any problems. Just about the good features you want have to be installed and uploaded and even created depending what your trying to do. then you have to make sure your on a good server as well and maintain your data etc... so it can be a lot of work but are better for somethings depending what kind of forum you have.i had a couple and still have one. the first month or so with my phppb board was a disaster... lol Razz stupid things were accruing everyday. just lil things but it''s gets annoying. now everything is installed running smooth and up to par. but it took a lil work to get it that way.

Who owns forumotion? dunno i know there in France so probably someone french.. lol
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibhor May 15th 2009, 8:40 am

kirk wrote:
Vibhor wrote:thnaks guys, Actually there are many problem faced in forumotion forums so i was thinkin if theres any paid service where we pay and we don't have to face these problems lol!..because am ready to pay but i want my forum to work perfectly.

Yea like csf said there are no paid services.
Well you can pay to have adds removed and pay for a domain.
but other then that if your looking to get a paid forum the you would have to go with something like phpbb paid version or v-bulletin,in-vision something like that.
Paid forums are good and better for somethings.but don''t think you wont have any problems. Just about the good features you want have to be installed and uploaded and even created depending what your trying to do. then you have to make sure your on a good server as well and maintain your data etc... so it can be a lot of work but are better for somethings depending what kind of forum you have.i had a couple and still have one. the first month or so with my phppb board was a disaster... lol Razz stupid things were accruing everyday. just lil things but it''s gets annoying. now everything is installed running smooth and up to par. but it took a lil work to get it that way.

Who owns forumotion? dunno i know there in France so probably someone french.. lol
Thanks man kirk!
But i think forumotion should improve their services because there are always new problems occouring in its forums.anyways buddy, you can lock this topic now. Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 15th 2009, 8:42 am

Question answered thread now locked
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down